RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

What are you guys doing about the dex requirements of gems...leaving em low level or getting dex on rings/gear?
Again : a nice handmade taillored build and icing on the cake you got botw! You made me love PA and trap and now im about to like rf too.

Cheers many thanks and congrats :)

Lk
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
"
crowdog wrote:
What are you guys doing about the dex requirements of gems...leaving em low level or getting dex on rings/gear?

i just grabbed a little dex on boots and a ring. Not too ridiculous of requirements.

Great Build Raiz. My roommate has been pushing me to do incinerate for a long time but it just didn't appeal to me. I played rf the first half of this league and when I saw you playing this build I figured I would give it a try. The new twist on incinerate really made it fun for me. It's so tanky and has such great damage out-put. It may be the fastest I have leveled to 87 (and still climbing) and I still am not bored of this.
Great work and congratulations on botw.
I love watching your stream; your an alt-aholic but your builds are so unique and well thought out its pretty inspiring.
This build kills uber Atziri ?
I did this build but time to move on.
If anyone is interested for complete gear (gems optional) msg me "Milf_Hunta".
Rampage League (America)
Thanks
Last edited by KRYPTONINER on Oct 14, 2014, 4:47:20 AM
Congrats for being featured on build of the week! However, I just wanted to ask, even though this is a budget build, if you had a relatively higher budget, what would your ideal gear be?
What do you think of using Iron will instead of fire pen. This build has ~300 str so iron will would give 60% spell damage (even more with Quality gem) and at high levels would have marginal impact on cast speed.
"
Tyoll wrote:
What do you think of using Iron will instead of fire pen. This build has ~300 str so iron will would give 60% spell damage (even more with Quality gem) and at high levels would have marginal impact on cast speed.

that is actually not bad. I have a 5 link cloak and wondering if quality fire pen or quality iron will give more dps.
TL;DR
Bored of common meta and 1shot from uber. Check build in spoiler dropped life/heartofflame to reduce lvl req, got mom, fire doryanis vs lifebelt, MoM worth it/viable/possible? Uber viable on RIPCore?

Hey so...Some scrubcore rampage player here, bored of the OpieOP LL ST builds and TS ranger variations.
+ My somewhat terrible internet disallows me from doing uber due to desync (My only problem is for example: Running away from flameblast on High MS ranger with Quicksilver flask > half screen away still get hit which kills me on uber), normal is fine but I must go further.

As this is absolutely the right type of facetanky sorta build I was thinking of doing! I was wondering(Keep in mind, RIP's are allowed) This build viable for uber or nay?

Also made a 110pt build(like level 90 or something?) I have kept all the regen, just dropped about 30% life or so in 5% nodes(keeping mana and life nodes you will see why...) and Heart of flame to reduce the points required as I don't feel like farming to lvl 97 for a stronk build =P.
Skill tree
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAxthYY1BQLv-iD18_wQTjn3loJy8LYe8OeA2pbr6KtfIB3DWSpBni6ti9G_phIf4KJd-E77c-hNl07UGHxq5lTW5peu_56BynPC3EuGBLaHSCxwxfxPZM_9X4BS3aYij6DH1TpSftr2zEWJSg6-4Qf_xLxYon1ZrguJPGnmwW8B98u0WdzfqHGQSzogA62FNSfIMCcew4ES0aOCycp4QQWJBVh2WvtzI0HwIEB4PbTLNVxi0flSBrF8HzvOqCHsBU2wtqQ9o6ga-40LEFhTJ08SFgQKDr5F8qCPQUUg==
Basicaly, dropped a few nodes here and there, grabbed MoM.

My concerns with my tree would be as I havn't had any experience with MoM builds, is would I have any mana issues, is it better than grabbing more dmg/life what not. I was simply looking for DMG reduction from other sources. Need opinions

Also: Life/res belt or Fire doryani's being better whether needed or not? :P

Oh and edit?: New league/budgetish choice: Get a rare wand/sceptre with decent SPD/Cast speed, nothing special. Easy to get more than lifesprig for cheap on beyond & rampage, bench fire leech (level 6 Catarina required).
Last edited by Malum95 on Oct 14, 2014, 7:24:41 AM
i ripped with my last char 2 weeks ago, pumped all my currency into it and now I`m broke.

i`ll try this build with zero currency now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info