[2.2.x] zSavage's CI Southclaw Reave (formerly Bloodseeker Dual Strike) [Trickster]

ill try ur combo, although im keeping my charges up 100% of time now, changed ass mark to enf(debuff for reduce dmg) cause im having hard time surviving in 71-74 maps,

did some upgrade on my gear, ppl suggested me to get auxium belt - didnt quite understand what it does beside flat energy shield which is great i guess.
and maybe ill try get +1curse chayula for the enf+ass mark, its around 6-10exalts so ill need to do some farming xD

heres my equipment now =o

instead of going for templar nodes i went down to ranger nodes(theres 5%es 8% evasion nodes there ;o), im abit sleepy now but ill post my tree 2mrow.
atm it seems like the dps is fine - maybe even overkill, the survivability is the thing that im trying to work on now.

edit:
btw - do u know how changes in 2.0 gonna effect this build?
Last edited by erani on May 27, 2015, 8:29:20 PM
I've been working a lot on how this build may change for 2.0.

I've also been concerned about Atziri viability. I have 2 ideas for 2.0, not sure which to implement yet.

Here's a rundown of some of the big changes:
1) No more reduced mana gem, but enlighten now reduces costs, auras cost less.

2) Bloodrage now causes physical damage over time based on max hp. Since our max HP is 1, we do not degen. At the current time, this does prevent ES recharge.

3) The fortify gem is in the game.

4) Leech on weapons is now local. This will probably stop bloodseeker from working in the way it currently does. Hence, the current plan is to go Vaal Pact.

Auras A

Discipline (35%)
Herald of Ash (25%)
Herald of Thunder (25%) - linked to curse on hit setup

Auras B

Discipline - 35%
Hatred - 50%

-Curse on hit stays on boot flicker splash combo, or curse gets manually casted.

Plan is to roll a claw to GGR and have the links be Whirling Blades + Flicker Strike + Fortify.
Main link will stay the same.
Helmet will probably switch to manual EC + IC setup with Golem or something else in helm. Not sure what other things will sit in gloves with auras.

Also, I've been trying physical to lightning in place of crit multi. It's pretty strong and may be usable, but we'll see.

Please give me your opinion on which Aura Setup+Tree Combo you think would work the best!
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Good ideas man. IDK how Blookseeker will be changed, but im guessing the Insta-leech function will still work as it always has. You will have slightly less leech overall, but vaal pact is closer as of this morning in the tree. I'm not sure!

A lot will continue to change up to release and i def will be trying out some function of this build.

So I've had my eye on this build for sometime now. Ever since I had my first bloodseeker drop I was very interested in using it. So I finally came across a really nice phys crit claw and thought of this build right away. However CI attack builds are in a bad spot right now because of the issues with the current leech. So I'm wondering if you've thought of doing a life based version of your build? Im guessing it would be something with really high evasion and dodge? Would something like that work? Thanks for taking the time to read this and look forward to your response.
Yeah, CI leech is in a really bad place right now. I recently acquired an aegis aurora and have been theorizing going for a CI reave with it, but my dual claw build is pretty much on the back burner right now. I haven't even specced the tree for 2.0 yet, as I'm not sure what I want to do.

@Duxryu
I have thought a lot about doing a life based version of my build. I don't have a 6L for life yet, but I would actually go for Lightning Coil and use Armor and Block for defense, so I'd still be able to use Abyssus (hopefully). I'm not sure how I'd run my immortal call setup, and I might opt for using Blooddance boots for regen.

I'd avoid evasion and dodge like the plague right now unless you use a Coil, as phys damage will just hurt too much.

I'll post another update once I make a decision in the current patch.
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Finally respecced this character! (March 7th 2016). Now using southpaw reave. See the OP for what I've been working on and for updates.

Super pumped about being able to play this character again!

-Savage
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Updated with level 93 tree and added link to new guide vid.
twitch.tv/savagewolves

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info