[2.2.x] zSavage's CI Southclaw Reave (formerly Bloodseeker Dual Strike) [Trickster]

Updated with new lvl 89 skill tree, new video, and a few new gear pieces w/ new stats!
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Updated with a couple new gear pieces (belt, claw crafted by me), and section on how to do as a budget life build.

Also fixed some broken item links.

New gameplay video coming soon!
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Updated with level 91 tree and new gear, and new video in the vids section explaining this.

I'll have a few more gameplay vids up in a few days, and will probably attempt atziri :D

I'll update the thread again in a big way once 1.3 hits. I have a new tree planned out. I can't wait to show you guys!
twitch.tv/savagewolves
nice guide got all the items except the chest.damn hard to afford in default league.what would be ur dps if u remove melee dmg on full life?.gl
"
gokulnath wrote:
what would be ur dps if u remove melee dmg on full life?

It goes to 67.3 K. Still enough to clear pretty fast. The core gems section has more on what to do if you don't have a 6L.

Thanks for response!
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Updated w/ current planned 1.3 tree.
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Love the idea of this build, do you think abyssus would be too dangerous for HC?

I have this 3 self found items which would be perfect for the build i think, would just need the bloodseeker claw

The loss of both helm and shield slot, i guess it takes a huge toll on the ES pool, i see you that dont you even reach 6k, is that enough?

I've been looking for a way to use this abyssus i got (its perfectly rolled except the armor) but i dont know, its scary

Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
Last edited by yotmato on Dec 10, 2014, 2:27:27 PM
"
yotmato wrote:
Love the idea of this build, do you think abyssus would be too dangerous for HC?

If you play properly you can be relatively safe. That said, you'll need to make sure your CWDT setup is properly tuned. Also, we are somewhat vulnerable to internet issues, like a lot of leech dependent builds.

"
yotmato wrote:

The loss of both helm and shield slot, i guess it takes a huge toll on the ES pool, i see you that dont you even reach 6k, is that enough?

I've been looking for a way to use this abyssus i got (its perfectly rolled except the armor) but i dont know, its scary

In 1.3 I'm going back to using Chayula, and my ES total will probably break 6K with the tree changes.

That said, in the current 1.2 build, I reach 54K DPS when I take the Abyssus off.

You can still have pretty darn good damage even w/o the abyssus.

If you don't want that Abyssus, rip it over to standard and I will totally buy it :D

Edit: If I equip this helm from my stash:

My ES goes to 6,395 with current (inferior) tree setup.
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Last edited by zSavage on Dec 10, 2014, 4:27:25 PM
"
zSavage wrote:
"
yotmato wrote:

If you play properly you can be relatively safe. That said, you'll need to make sure your CWDT setup is properly tuned. Also, we are somewhat vulnerable to internet issues, like a lot of leech dependent builds.

"
yotmato wrote:

In 1.3 I'm going back to using Chayula, and my ES total will probably break 6K with the tree changes.

That said, in the current 1.2 build, I reach 54K DPS when I take the Abyssus off.

You can still have pretty darn good damage even w/o the abyssus.

If you don't want that Abyssus, rip it over to standard and I will totally buy it :D

Edit: If I equip this helm from my stash:

My ES goes to 6,395 with current (inferior) tree setup.

Alright, thanks for the answer!
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
Currently gathering Items for Resetting my lvl 90 Shadow:

Will test selfcast EC IC for Atziri Trio, Lvls of CwDT Setup needs to be adjjusted still ofc

Really interested how the 25% less elemental damage will look like.
Not shure how the "low" Es on my chest will result though. Got 55ex left for another chest else...

Amu might be exchanged for Eye of Chayula, not shure yet

Rings need to be exchanged with ES versions + res still. Also lacking Cold res i guess.

Dont think i will be able to run Hatred, Grace and Discipline...
Will perhaps drop hatred or try to get the needed aura nodes

Pls post your tree after 1.3! :)
Really looking forward to test!

FREAKING CURIOUS :)

Last edited by xXxMaaTaDoRxXx on Dec 12, 2014, 10:20:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info