[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

That was from the manifesto. The patch notes say:

Inquisitor

- Sanctify has been renamed and completely reworked. It is now called Sanctuary, and now causes Consecrated Ground you create to apply 10% increased Damage taken to Enemies, you have Consecrated Ground around you while Stationary, and 15 mana Regenerated per second while on Consecrated Ground.

- Pious Path has also been reworked, and now grants 20% increased Attack and Cast Speed while on Consecrated Ground (from 25%), Consecrated Ground you create grants Immunity to Elemental Ailments to you and Allies, 200 Energy Shield Regenerated per Second while on Consecrated Ground, and Consecrated Ground you create Lingers for 4 seconds.

And for Consecrated Ground:

Consecrated Ground now affects both allies (providing life regeneration) and enemies (causing hits against them to have 100% increased critical strike chance). It is worth noting that effects granted while on Consecrated Ground from sources such as Ascendancies will be granted regardless of whether the Consecrated Ground was created by you/an ally or by an enemy.

And there are several other mentions of Consecrated Ground - in skills like Purifying Flame, Zealotry, and (Holy) Flame Totem.
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
sorry if the question has been raised already.

according to the total bonuses from 104 point completed defensive passive skill tree, we gain:
"
189% increased Damage with Ailments (combined total)

according to the consecrated path advisory, elemental focus is listed which causes supported skills to be unable to inflict elemental ailments.

my question is: isnt this somehow contrary? or is the 189% bonus not that essential and only gained because we need the nodes with physical damage increase anyway?
@Sovyn and what you will call cleave as skill main (they changed for him from 20 on 40 of cell attacked for the time)?
My Standard forum shop

VISIT

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/734119/page/1/#p6480094
"
CelticHound wrote:
200 Energy Shield Regenerated per Second while on Consecrated Ground

Looks like we get our 1K ES up even more of the time and the consecrated ground up full time, but perhaps lose the mana regen. Bummer for MoM. We do have mana leech and mana regen from the tree but that was a nice thing to have I think.
"
RoA_CHOJIN wrote:

according to the consecrated path advisory, elemental focus is listed which causes supported skills to be unable to inflict elemental ailments.

my question is: isnt this somehow contrary? or is the 189% bonus not that essential and only gained because we need the nodes with physical damage increase anyway?

That mod is on damage nodes we take anyway. I don't think that the build relies on ailments as that is a very minor contributor to our DPS.

For example with hypothetical 500K tectonic slam DPS you would do about 3K ignite DPS.

Ele focus is a strong support but overall I prefer to have a 20% chance to shock instead.
Hi

This is my latest updated build, I finally got my hands on red nightmare.
Is there anything particular I should focus on to start engaging the higher tiers?

https://pastebin.com/xDFczjLs

As for now Im running T11/T12 maps in general.

I believe my gloves, ring/s, belt might be improved but not sure exactly what I'm seeking. I would like to increase CC and CD but it might be difficult in current build.

Best regards
Mårten
is this build good for farming izarro? wanting to make this my league starter
"
Sterland wrote:
Hi

This is my latest updated build, I finally got my hands on red nightmare.
Is there anything particular I should focus on to start engaging the higher tiers?

https://pastebin.com/xDFczjLs

As for now Im running T11/T12 maps in general.

I believe my gloves, ring/s, belt might be improved but not sure exactly what I'm seeking. I would like to increase CC and CD but it might be difficult in current build.

Best regards
Mårten

I would suggest changing faster attacks to concentrated effect on your tec slam, can use inc. aoe in same slot if you are doing fast clears.

You can increase your warchief from 26K DPS to 69K with phys to light, conc effect and melee phys instead. Up to you.

You can take your shield to the next level with an aegis or surrender.

Consider a corrupted anvil if you want to stay with that.

Can increase your DPS a bit by taking the bottom nodes leading to deadly dilettante. Get rid of that crit node there and the 10/3 nodes near retaliation and take the 40% node to get there instead to save a point. Splitting strikes is not as good as By The Blade and the 4% attack speed nodes there. (Varunastra) Better use of those 3 points.

"
blodrayne01 wrote:
is this build good for farming izarro? wanting to make this my league starter

Haven't had any problems with him at all.
Is this uber elder viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info