[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

"
MerlinCross wrote:
There wasn't really any big changes for us outside of how Consecrated Ground works with Pious Path right?

Might try this with some bits of some Lacerate builds I've copied if I have to stand still now.

No big changes so far.

I don't think you have to worry about standing still or not as consecrated ground now persists as you move. If you use movement skills you'll never leave consecrated ground effect, only if you walk. I use whirling blades a lot, never run out of ground as it refreshes instantly after every whirl, no matter how fast I chain them.
Hi, is reckless defense viable yet after the nerf from 7-10 to 140-200% additional crit chance?
"
Kizaru84 wrote:
Hi, is reckless defense viable yet after the nerf from 7-10 to 140-200% additional crit chance?

The wording is different, it's probably just another way of displaying the same values. If anyone knows the exact math to determine if this was a nerf or not, let me know.
Would you play Hatred in a tectonic slam version of this build (weapon Varunastra)?

In my opinion every aura increases the chance of make mind over matter ineffective and make the attack fail for end of mana (tectonic slam for example isn't really cheap with all the supported skills attached).

Thanks
"
Kizaru84 wrote:
Would you play Hatred in a tectonic slam version of this build (weapon Varunastra)?

In my opinion every aura increases the chance of make mind over matter ineffective and make the attack fail for end of mana (tectonic slam for example isn't really cheap with all the supported skills attached).

Thanks

I dont take any aura skills becouse of the high mana costs...

This build was really hard to get damage and survivability...
A solution could be wear essence worm to put there Hatred without consuming mana, but then the problem of res and life returns...
hi thanks for this build a couple of questions guys:

1. is it possible to use leap slam as my main movement skill

2. is skin of the loyal simple robe a good choice for chest? (have one with 4 red 2 blue)
"
Kizaru84 wrote:

Yes I run hatred and never out of mana. Decent mana regen + mana leech nodes. Just take spirit void before MoM. I have 617 free mana after hatred, which is enough for some benefit from MoM.

As with anything, you can choose more defence (drop hatred) or more offence (keep hatred). Either way works fine.
"
rustythrowa wrote:
hi thanks for this build a couple of questions guys:

1. is it possible to use leap slam as my main movement skill

2. is skin of the loyal simple robe a good choice for chest? (have one with 4 red 2 blue)

1) Yes, great for most stuff, not really good for atziri and stuff like that for me, personal taste

2) sure, it'll work, I'd say life would be better though.

The colors are perfect for tec slam
"
04-12-2019 -- Revised Uber build for max spell block

The uber build is now quite different than the basic build. This is for max spell block while retaining many of the benefits of the base build. It feels very strong in the field.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info