[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

Enjoying the build, thanks for creating and maintaining it Sovyn.

Updated to the revised Uber build, and I have noticed a few instances where I run into mana issues. I believe its Mind Over Matter in cases where there is steady damage (e.g., strong poison). Have you run into this issue at all?
Hello, I really enjoying this build, but recently I noticed that my mana drains fast and my DPS is also low. . can you help? please give me some advice. the build is not complete yet.

I already follow your Passive Skills Tree guide.

Thanks exile.
Last edited by soshie on Apr 16, 2019, 11:59:12 PM
"
faithnomorex wrote:
Enjoying the build, thanks for creating and maintaining it Sovyn.

Updated to the revised Uber build, and I have noticed a few instances where I run into mana issues. I believe its Mind Over Matter in cases where there is steady damage (e.g., strong poison). Have you run into this issue at all?

I've also had this problem, mainly against single target Bosses.

I've been doing some t11 maps and find it hard to beat the final boss as I completely run out of mana after a few hits. :(

I think I might have to go back to the old build.
Last edited by Sentry001 on Apr 18, 2019, 5:32:40 PM
Hey Sovyn,

Thanks for this build. I just returned after a three plus year hiatus and using this build to get familiar with some of the game mechanics.

I tried searching this thread, and I couldn't find this in your initial post so I apologize if I may have missed this, but what do you recommend for Pantheon Points, is there anything specific to know about this mechanic in regards to this build?

Also, another random question, but do you think this build would be semi viable with Wings of Entropy with Bringer of Rain? It looks like WoE now has added chance for spell block (at least since I last logged in). I saw I had WoE in my stash and there seems to be some synergy with this build and WoE. The spell block seems to be worth it.

Thanks!
Hi i like this build alot but i cant seem to do any decent dps really.I can clear maps pretty easy but bosses and single target etc are a bitch.

https://pastebin.com/sQUVZQmS

using red/blue nightmare build with basically your uber gear 100%

Any help is great thanks
So i started playing poe, was playing as Arc Hierophant for some time, and then i was like "Wow! I can afford a headhunter! It's must be so cool to run maps with it! But this item does not work with totems! So i wanna respec. I was like - what is the most popular Templar (Not-totem) build? This one! Sooo
I kinda tried, did not succeed. I deeply respect that my character is so tanky, but i wanna more clearspeed! I had something like 5 times more, when i was arc Hierophant.
I have no doubts, i can change something in my build, so that it will be much better. And to spend like less than 100 ex. Please give advice - how?
Maybe trying to make it work with HH is nonsense, and it's strictly tanky/boss-killing build?
My apologies for possible lang mistakes
Last edited by rapchik on Apr 24, 2019, 12:32:51 PM
"
ofor1a wrote:
Hi i like this build alot but i cant seem to do any decent dps really.I can clear maps pretty easy but bosses and single target etc are a bitch.

Any help is great thanks

You should be able to do about 1 mil dps peak, total if you work the warchief and flasks.

I see you are doing 133K peak with that molten strike. So please consider following the guide uber build example (switch gems) which does 833k with just the tec slam, apples to apples.

You won't do 833k as you are missing some good damage nodes due to lower level, but it should be much better.
Last edited by Sovyn on Apr 24, 2019, 2:23:37 PM
"
rapchik wrote:
it will be much better. And to spend like less than 100 ex. Please give advice - how?
Maybe trying to make it work with HH is nonsense, and it's strictly tanky/boss-killing build?
My apologies for possible lang mistakes

No need to spend 100 ex, a 5ex weapon with 500 pdps behemoth mace and follow the uber build example exactly otherwise. Probably 20 ex total if you don't even care to look for good deals.
Last edited by Sovyn on Apr 24, 2019, 2:26:02 PM
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
ofor1a wrote:

Any help is great thanks

You should be able to do about 1 mil dps peak, total if you work the warchief and flasks.

I see you are doing 133K peak with that molten strike. So please consider following the guide uber build example (switch gems) which does 833k with just the tec slam, apples to apples.

You won't do 833k as you are missing some good damage nodes due to lower level, but it should be much better.

thanks for reply, i switched to tectonic 21/20 i got a few more nodes aswell but not seeing the dmg yet very much.Do i just need levels?
"
ofor1a wrote:
thanks for reply, i switched to tectonic 21/20 i got a few more nodes aswell but not seeing the dmg yet very much.Do i just need levels?

Maybe, do you have an updated PoB that way I can see exactly where you are.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info