What is this, 2013?

"
"
Sovyn wrote:
[
As you can see, 348K peak dps...

Case in point.
What is this, 2013?

I think it's not bad for budget gear.... I do over a million PoB dps, which is better, but I have probably 12ex into it.
What is "PoB" ?
"
Sterland wrote:
What is "PoB" ?

Path of Building

It is a popular build calculator tool
Oh, I'm stupid.. Using it my self. :)

I have a bit over 400k atm.
iS PoB bugged?

Check out my build. I have more or less copy of yours, and also the gear..
I used to have 470k dps according to pob, now I have 58.... on main skill new update or something?

Anyone experience same issue?

Check it it out.. Seems veeeery strange
https://pastebin.com/9jrWbpj3

Br
Mårten
Last edited by Sterland on Feb 23, 2019, 4:46:29 AM
"
Sterland wrote:
iS PoB bugged?

Check out my build. I have more or less copy of yours, and also the gear..
I used to have 470k dps according to pob, now I have 58.... on main skill new update or something?

Anyone experience same issue?

Check it it out.. Seems veeeery strange
https://pastebin.com/9jrWbpj3

Br
Mårten

Check the 'configuration' tab, you have probably clicked on some of the checkboxes earlier to get that high DPS. Same with Sovyn's POB, he has a few of them checked.
power charges, frenzy charges, end charges, is enemy shocked
and then check the bottles.
without them his dps drops to 83k
"
725 pages....

This was probably my first guide I followed like 6 years ago. With that being said, this guide is VERY outdated and there is much better builds. Why isn't this thread dead? I feel bad for new players zeroing in on this thread.

I'd find it really helpful if you could point out how this guide is outdated and suggest some specific improvements.

As for much better builds, go to Lilyliciously's "Templar Builds List 3.5" which is pinned to the top of the Templar forum. Check out the list of melee builds. As I'm writing this, there is Sovyn's build and... nothing else.

So if there is a much better build for a melee Templar, please do a write-up and get it into the list!
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
Great build! Im using a gem with 6% blind, some life and extra damage instead of Reckless Defense. Makes it easier to facetank bosses and has made it takiner for me while I get better gear.

Cheers,
Great build! I have just one question. Where are you getting all your chaos resistance? I seem to need another piece with chaos other than death rush to be over 0% your tooltip says 2% with just the ring on.

Also, do you think the reckless defence jewel is worth taking still with the nerf?
Last edited by Trapman91 on Feb 25, 2019, 8:54:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info