[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

Some1 time to look at my "lazybutokay".... I know is just 48 but i cant continue. I die very often and i deal no damage.

Maybe its something wrong what i dont understand :(
Last edited by tm14984 on Dec 18, 2018, 1:16:39 PM
"
tm14984 wrote:
Some1 time to look at my "lazybutokay".... I know is just 48 but i cant continue. I die very often and i deal no damage.

Glancing at your gear... are ele resists maxed at 75? If not, you could get some on a helmet and boots with different stats.

Also I wouldn't pick LS for an up-close attack, try ice crash or something like that if you want to get in close. LS is for later when you want to stand back and you wouldn't go with melee physical and faster attacks like that.

You can quality that sword with whetstones.
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
tm14984 wrote:

Glancing at your gear... are ele resists maxed at 75? If not, you could get some on a helmet and boots with different stats.

Also I wouldn't pick LS for an up-close attack, try ice crash or something like that if you want to get in close. LS is for later when you want to stand back and you wouldn't go with melee physical and faster attacks like that.

You can quality that sword with whetstones.

yeah forgot some little things, ill try that ;) thanks my friend
I'm following the build and I'm noticing that my DPS seems terrible. It took me about 10 minutes to kill a rogue exile. While i just sat and beat on him.

I bought most of the premium gear with what i thought to be decent stats. My static attack ability only is at 8K DPS. I will say that I currently do not have most of the flasks you recommend. I have 4 life flasks and i've bought one of the flasks you recommended.

I'm also level 72. I'm using a chest with a 5 link and I've tempted on buying the Bringer of Rain to get more DPS until I can afford a 6 link chest.

Is there a way to show you my gear and stats from here or would I need to log into the game and take a screen shot of my stats?
"
Talgonadia wrote:
...It took me about 10 minutes to kill a rogue exile.....

....currently do not have most of the flasks you recommend.....

....tempted on buying the Bringer of Rain to get more DPS until I can afford a 6 link chest....

Is there a way to show you my gear and stats from here or would I need to log into the game and take a screen shot of my stats?

Hmm, that doesn't seem right, I kill rogue before I even see them just about.

Did you get Atziri's Promise? That's the best cheap DPS flask.

Usually DPS issues is just not upgrading weapons often enough, letting it go too long... there is usually a good upgrade for 1 chaos if you check poe.trade.

Yes, get bringer of rain, much better than a 5-link.

You can show me your character by turning on that tab in forum options and then post back here to let me know to look at it.
Sovyn I very much appreciate all the hard work and detail you put into this build guide. I am using this to try to keep up with my friends who have been into path a long time now.

I'm having some issues getting the same DPS you seem to be getting with Blade Flurry. I was Molten Strike until lvl 83 and then i hit a platue: so i decided to try to copy your tree exact and your gear as near as i could. I don't see why my dps and your dps are so off. I have not completed uber lab but i don't see that being the reason for 1 tenth the damage you do. Any help would be appreciated.

I believe you can see my character and gear on here the character is GregWillamsCGap
"
I believe you can see my character and gear on here the character is GregWillamsCGap

Have you taken any of the damage nodes suggested in the optional section?

Note that my DPS screenshot is with flasks, power charges, etc. So check after hitting all that.

I can't see your characters by default, you'd have to turn that on in your forum privacy settings.
"

Note that my DPS screenshot is with flasks, power charges, etc. So check after hitting all that.

I can't see your characters by default, you'd have to turn that on in your forum privacy settings.

I changed my settings. You should be able to see now. I did choose By the blade so far but I'm feeling a lot more Tanky than i am Deadly so I'm wondering if i might need to drop more defensive nodes for attack.

Thank you for taking the time to look and respond.
"
"

I changed my settings. You should be able to see now. I did choose By the blade so far but I'm feeling a lot more Tanky than i am Deadly so I'm wondering if i might need to drop more defensive nodes for attack.

Thank you for taking the time to look and respond.

Things I noticed....

Quality that sword asap

If you don't want lazhwar, get an amulet with good phys damage on it, we are ele overload, don't need that crit.

Phys damage a bit better than cold damage for ring.

Phys damage on gloves.

Quality the unique flasks.

Biggest problem is the tree. Passing by deadly dilettante with a varunastra is a big mistake for example, and there are many wasted nodes IMO. Try this instead.

Finally, best links for blade flurry are phys to light, melee phys, ele damage, added fire, then swap AOE (clearing) / concentrated effect (boss killer).
Last edited by Sovyn on Dec 24, 2018, 2:52:55 PM
Thoughts on The Brine Crown as a helmet alternative? It was buffed in 3.5 and gives a lot of armour when stationary.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info