[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

So which bandit reward is worth it now due to the new patch notes? Oak or killing all 3 bandits?
"
Spathinator wrote:
So which bandit reward is worth it now due to the new patch notes? Oak or killing all 3 bandits?

They are all just about equally good now. I would take the points because you can re-use them easily.
hi this is the highest level character I made into this game and really enjoy this build. I just got to the maps part of the game and having trouble killing the bosses at each map without losing too much xp from dying. Do I just need to farm random areas until I get more currency for better gear? thanks
"
Tranman409 wrote:
Do I just need to farm random areas until I get more currency for better gear? thanks

Pretty much. Do the chaos recipe a few times until you can afford the gear in the budget setup listed in the guide and you will be fine. Only a few hours of farming once you get into your groove.
Hi Sovyn!

I really enjoy your build!

I have few questions.

1) Which shield could be better for deep lategame? Uul-Netol's Surrender or Aegis Aurora? Can you explain me that?

2)I really hate Blade Flurry, for no reason. I want to try Wild Strike, still running with BoR. How could I link it to maximize effectiveness?

3)Is Scaeva good for Wild Strike or should I change main weapon?

Cheers!
Last edited by besiasty on Aug 16, 2017, 3:30:19 AM
Hi Sovyn,

I really like your build, and just have one question, what spell do you use to trigger the 50% attack damage from "instruments of virtue"? Thanks
"
besiasty wrote:
Hi Sovyn!

I really enjoy your build!

I have few questions.

1) Which shield could be better for deep lategame? Uul-Netol's Surrender or Aegis Aurora? Can you explain me that?

2)I really hate Blade Flurry, for no reason. I want to try Wild Strike, still running with BoR. How could I link it to maximize effectiveness?

3)Is Scaeva good for Wild Strike or should I change main weapon?

Cheers!

The biggest difference between surrender and aegis is that you have more total health pool (life + ES) with aegis, vs. a little more base life with surrender and the stability of not having to worry about ES which can be down (you can fill up life with a flask).

One more thing with aegis, you need to use granite flask a lot to get the most out of it. Also, gear with high armour is fairly expensive.

Both options are roughly the same, so perhaps consider the cheaper one overall.

If you don't care for blade flurry, try earthquake or ice crash or static strike or lightning strike. If you like wild strike instead, you can use Wild Strike - Weapon Elemental Damage - Added Fire Damage - Multistrike in the BOR.

Scaeva is fine with the optional sword nodes. If not, consider a doryani's catalyst.
Thanks for ur answer!

Tell me, how will you link Lightning Strike?
For me, personally, damage is too low, Bosses seems immortal, but I love this skill pretty much. But I can't deal with less damage. I have optional cluster of swords and appreciate that it exist. With Lightning strike i felt like it's weaker. Would you prefer PtL linked into it to gett 100% conversion?
"
daidaojisi22 wrote:
I really like your build, and just have one question, what spell do you use to trigger the 50% attack damage from "instruments of virtue"? Thanks

You can use any of the suggested CWDT skills, like tempest shield, golem, immortal call, molten shell, blood rage, or your curse. Just pop it off of CWDT and use it manually.

Note that we take instruments of virtue for the 20% attack speed.
Last edited by Sovyn on Aug 16, 2017, 3:12:17 PM
"
besiasty wrote:
Thanks for ur answer!

Tell me, how will you link Lightning Strike?
For me, personally, damage is too low, Bosses seems immortal, but I love this skill pretty much. But I can't deal with less damage. I have optional cluster of swords and appreciate that it exist. With Lightning strike i felt like it's weaker. Would you prefer PtL linked into it to gett 100% conversion?

Link Lightning Strike - Weapon Elemental Damage - Added Fire Damage - Multistrike for best boss killing up close. Not quite as strong as static strike for this, but you have the option of range for clearing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info