[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

Hi, can u please help me perfect my build?

Here is my setup:

Skill tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAADuApYEhwSxBLMFLQY5CTMLYQz3Dc0UIBUgGF0ZtBo-G60cziP2KCoqTStQLOktgy_MMHwxsDIJMk41kjwFPC087z0PPeI_J0CgR35I7krITZJPBFBHUWBfP2LsZU1nm2jybEZuqnJscql07Xk5eu97FH7ig1-DzITZhO-Gs4rki0-NfY-Zkm6SfZd5mG-b7Jx7ogCjiqmVrK-uPq9sr6exs7Xytoq3PrxWvTa-p8BmwL_BgsQVxPbGrsv10TbSfNN-1FLYvdrB3CPiLORR5c_tYe4O7w7veu988B_yL_MG9qP3Mvuq_gr-VA==
Hey Sovyn great build.

I'm sure this has been answered, but there's too many pages to sift through. Would it be terrible to go for the 16% physical damage instead of the 1 skill point in bandit cruel quest? What are your thoughts on these two options? Thank you.
"
D4rkLord666 wrote:

darklord, while the helm is good, I would get high life instead of chaos res, overall. Usually atziri's promise is enough for chaos boss (carry two if you want for some encounters to have enough uses).

Increase implicit crit chance on romira's with blessed orb.

You could eventually get a corrupted aegis and lazhwar with spell block and block, respectively. The latter is a lot easier and cheaper, typically.

You could eventually get a 6-link chest for more DPS.

Added fire, melee damage on full life, faster attacks, increased AOE / concentrated would probably offer faster clear times than increased crit damage for this build.

With little life on ring and gloves and belt, I sense that your life may be lower than optimal.

Gloves with physical damage rather than cold would be superior.

You can save 4 skill points by omitting weapon artistry and aspect of the lynx that you can put toward brutal blade / fatal blade for superior DPS with your scaeva.
"
Exray wrote:
Hey Sovyn great build.

I'm sure this has been answered, but there's too many pages to sift through. Would it be terrible to go for the 16% physical damage instead of the 1 skill point in bandit cruel quest? What are your thoughts on these two options? Thank you.

Not terrible but I would take the skill point as the build is tight and you will miss something fairly important for that 16%, not worth it.

Remember, it's not 16% more damage, it's just an additive bonus which is minor.
Last edited by Sovyn on Jun 7, 2017, 1:47:33 PM
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
Exray wrote:
Hey Sovyn great build.

Not terrible but I would take the skill point as the build is tight and you will miss something fairly important for that 16%, not worth it.

Remember, it's not 16% more damage, it's just an additive bonus which is minor.

Makes sense thank you.
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
D4rkLord666 wrote:

darklord, while the helm is good, I would get high life instead of chaos res, overall. Usually atziri's promise is enough for chaos boss (carry two if you want for some encounters to have enough uses).

Increase implicit crit chance on romira's with blessed orb.

You could eventually get a corrupted aegis and lazhwar with spell block and block, respectively. The latter is a lot easier and cheaper, typically.

You could eventually get a 6-link chest for more DPS.

Added fire, melee damage on full life, faster attacks, increased AOE / concentrated would probably offer faster clear times than increased crit damage for this build.

With little life on ring and gloves and belt, I sense that your life may be lower than optimal.

Gloves with physical damage rather than cold would be superior.

You can save 4 skill points by omitting weapon artistry and aspect of the lynx that you can put toward brutal blade / fatal blade for superior DPS with your scaeva.

Thank you very much!
Did you test in version 2.6? I'm thinking of doing your builda next season ... it's still the same ... sorry if it was already answered but there are many pages ...
Works fine in 2.6 and the new patch that soon will be over ???
THANKSSSS!!!
Hi Sovyn, first of all thank you for the great guide, I really appreciate all the work you put into continually helping the community.

I've been following your budget guide pretty much exactly up to lvl 88 and my damage is just nowhere near what you show in your screenshots. The best I could ever see on my tooltip was about 7.7k average DPS (with all self-buffs), while you have 11.8k on your buget setup screen. I would be really happy if you could take a look and see where I went wrong because I can't figure it out at all.

Here's my gear:

Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAADuApYEhwSzBS0GIAY5BqIJMwthDPcNzRQgFSAX3BhdGbQaPhzOI_YoKipNK1As6S2DL8wwfDGwMk41kjwtPO89Dz3iPydAoEa3R35I7krITZJPBFBHUWBfP2LsZU1nm2jybqpyqXSgdO15OXrvfuKDX4PMhNmE74aziuSLT419j5mSbpJ9l3mYb5vsnHuiAKOKqZWsr64-r2yvp7Xytoq3PrxWvTa-p8BmwL_BgsQVxPbGrsv10TbSfNNv037UUti92sHcI9y94izkUeXP5w_tYe4O7w7vevAf8i_zBvaj9zL7qv4K_lQ=?accountName=s3f&characterName=Legacy_Zebulon
"
sacr3s wrote:
Did you test in version 2.6?

Of course. Not playing the beta, but this build only gets better with every patch for years now, so yeah, it'll be good.
"
s3f wrote:
I've been following your budget guide pretty much exactly up to lvl 88 and my damage is just nowhere near what you show in your screenshots

You would need to put physical to lighting on there instead of increased aoe in order to compare, and also check when you have blood rage, 3 frenzy, 3 power charges and ice golem (minor) and both DPS flasks up (this one is big).

- Quality on the support gems socketed in BoR, can't hurt

- no attack speed or accuracy on glove and somewhat low physical damage

- no uber lab yet for 20% attack speed

Tree looks good for your level.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info