[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

I understand why I shouldn't level CWDT past level 1, but why should I limit the summon golem to level 3 and tempest shield to level 7?
If those get higher, they won't work with a lvl 1 CWDT anymore. CWDT's level determines the level you can use for gems linked to it (more precisely, CWDT's level determines the maximum level requirement for gems linked to it - a lvl 4 Stone Golem requires level 40 while lvl 1 CWDT only works for gems with a required level equal to or below 38). Which is why some builds actually level-up their CWDT, if they care about the level of the linked gems.
Oh, I see. Thanks for the explanation, never used CWDT with other skills other than immortal call before, didn't notice the level requirement on it.
The level 1 CWDT is mostly to ensure that it activates as often as possible to keep the 3 block from tempest shield up most of the time. The other benefits are minor.
I'm currently in my high 70s with maxed block, maxed resists (even chaos), 4.8k hp, 18k armor and using ice crash in a 6 link.

I use Taste of hate, the atziri flask, and lions roar together with hatred and herald of ash. I also use a 400pdps mace with 6.something% crit chance.

Why is my dps so incredibly low?

Around 25-30k depending on the blue gem in my setup(inc aoe, conc effect, phys to light).

DPS gets higher when i pop flasks but when i watched the video of the gorge boss kill i was absolutely stunned. I can barely kill t11 bosses.
"
jughuj wrote:
I'm currently in my high 70s with maxed block, maxed resists (even chaos), 4.8k hp, 18k armor and using ice crash in a 6 link.

I use Taste of hate, the atziri flask, and lions roar together with hatred and herald of ash. I also use a 400pdps mace with 6.something% crit chance.

Why is my dps so incredibly low?

Around 25-30k depending on the blue gem in my setup(inc aoe, conc effect, phys to light).

DPS gets higher when i pop flasks but when i watched the video of the gorge boss kill i was absolutely stunned. I can barely kill t11 bosses.

Hmm, that is odd, I can easily get 120K++ peak DPS with ice crash. While I'm obviously higher level, I don't think the damage nodes make quite that much difference. Are you checking your DPS with all flasks up?

Obviously I don't even use taste of hate so you have the edge on me there.

Let me check your gear.....

.... ok, a few things...

You'll notice that most of your items don't provide much in the way of damage, whereas the ones in both the budget and premium setups in my examples do.

So, anvil is -10% attack speed.

Your gloves don't have physical damage and attack speed or accuracy.

Your belt has no elemental damage or meginord's flat physical damage. (Rustic sash percentage implicit by itself is minor, but better than nothing)

Your rings provide little peak damage compared with a huge amount from a romira's.

Bottom line is that, while your choices are valid they are all tanky rather than damage oriented, so the result is probably predictable. I would say that a mix would serve you better, especially on standard league. See budget setup for an excellent example that would surely be better at a low cost.

I would also try the optional sword nodes with a scaeva, that has been surprisingly good. Only a few regrets to give it a shot. Something like this.
Hello guys. Im trying to use this build (its awesome) but I feel Im lacking in dps (blade flurry) and survival. I think I got the same things as your "Premium Setup" I got the sword but im current using Binos. I know that im just 68 but if someone see this, would you like to check my character? And see if im doing something wrong?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/J%C3%A4vlaSm%C3%A5l%C3%A4nning/characters

Ty

//Tkullis
/Jävla Smålänning
"
would you like to check my character? And see if im doing something wrong?

Quality your scaeva to 20%

Try a meginords girdle

Try inc aoe instead of melee damage on full life

Fill out herbalism, fatal blade and brutal blade as soon as possible.

Something like this.

I know you'll have to made some sacrifices for now, but you get get them again later. Like lose the rainbows, maybe delevel a blue gem or something if needed.
hi

i'm fallowing this realy great "guide", i'm actually lvling my char ( lvl 50 ) and i have a question and a suggestion :

-what's the optimal bandits set up ?
i was going for Oak (40life) / Oak (%phys dmg) / passif point... but maybe Kraityn (10%all res) / Kraityn (%attack speed) / somethink else, would be better ?
i'm especially wondering about all res in the first choice, 10% all res for free is a huge boost for capping the resistances later on, no ?

- i suggest to add a Deidbellow as helmet for lvling (if not more) it's an exellent item giving 20% melle dmg, add some phys dmg, dext, streght and armour... for 1 or 2c realy excellent item from lvl 33 to 70

Gz for this build and excellent guide trought the build, cheers
"
Cråck wrote:
-what's the optimal bandits set up ?

I believe in getting the skill points every time because they can be reused over and over quite conveniently. If you took the 40 life, ok, but the rest, not so much, but won't be a noticeable difference if you made a mistake.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info