[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

"
Paldamus wrote:
Can this build do guardians and Shaper? Can it do stuff like uber atziri and uber lab? I'm thinking about making this build again (since now i don't have to use that boring "static strike" skill anymore), but i'd like to know if it can do the real endgame stuff, before i commit.

The build is better than ever, with superior map clear speed for a tanky build.

I have done uber lab which was a pushover for me, havn't tried the rest (long story... girlfriend, moving, business stuff, plus wanting to get to 97 first which is a pain). I have heard that the guardians leading up to shaper are very doable for this build. Mechanically, uber atziri is similar to normal atziri I believe so should be doable as well once the player is doing regular aziti easily (which is a snap with this build). Just practice really.
"
Kohoutekkk wrote:
Now it has Cast on Crit support and I want to ask if there is a way to utilize it.

The spells will be very weak but if you want, you could do a bladefall build if you want. It is fun although it will never be as fast as the normal build given the areas of the tree we have access to. Crit nodes, spell damage nodes, aoe nodes, attack speed perhaps, forget the rest of the damage nodes.
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
Kohoutekkk wrote:
Now it has Cast on Crit support and I want to ask if there is a way to utilize it.

The spells will be very weak but if you want, you could do a bladefall build if you want. It is fun although it will never be as fast as the normal build given the areas of the tree we have access to. Crit nodes, spell damage nodes, aoe nodes, attack speed perhaps, forget the rest of the damage nodes.

Well at leas it looks like it has good price on poe.trade. so i will resell it and get a new one and make 20c

thank you for the fast reply
Thanks for the reply, i think if guardians are very doable, then Shaper shouldn't be that far off either :)
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Last edited by Paldamus on Apr 29, 2017, 2:35:41 PM
So, im about to switch for the premium gear set.

Spoiler

Got theese already, now I wonder about the helmet, is the one with energy shield a must, or can I have just armour on it? Im curious if it's necessary to have the shield cause the ones with shield goes for like 1ex+...

And btw. how did you make elemental damage enchant on your belt... I have almost the same belt and cant do enchants on it. Can you explain me why? :(

Last edited by Shoxu on May 1, 2017, 1:46:14 PM
"
Shoxu wrote:
Got theese already, now I wonder about the helmet, is the one with energy shield a must, or can I have just armour on it? Im curious if it's necessary to have the shield cause the ones with shield goes for like 1ex+...

And btw. how did you make elemental damage enchant on your belt... I have almost the same belt and cant do enchants on it. Can you explain me why? :(

The helmet with energy shield is helpful to give you more survivability vs. one-hits some of the time. The armour helmet will help with aegis too. I found my helmet myself, just pick up and ID the hybrid ones, maybe you will get lucky.

On master crafting weapon elemental on belts, that is done with Tora, level 8. You need a belt with an open prefix mod slot. (Check here) You can have up to three prefixes. Your belt already has three prefixes. It's not a big deal, weapon elemental adds only a minor amount of damage there.
Awesome thanks for all the info.

Here are my items atm, please let me know if there is anything I can change to boost myself.

Spoiler
"
Shoxu wrote:

Here are my items atm, please let me know if there is anything I can change to boost myself.

You can master craft a resist on the belt

You can get a better roll on a scaeva for both pdps and crit

you can get similar gloves with a good life roll as a long term goal

you can shift resists onto skill tree jewels and get a good life roll on a ring

since you are on standard you could save up for a legacy aegis

you could get a better spell block roll on rainbows

you could get 1% more block on lazhwar
Last edited by Sovyn on May 1, 2017, 4:20:20 PM
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
Shoxu wrote:

You can master craft a resist on the belt

You can get a better roll on a scaeva for both pdps and crit

you can get similar gloves with a good life roll as a long term goal

you can shift resists onto skill tree jewels and get a good life roll on a ring

since you are on standard you could save up for a legacy aegis

you could get a better spell block roll on rainbows

you could get 1% more block on lazhwar

Actualy i was thinking about getting down from some resistances and get more life as you say, cause i have all res like 120%+...

Should i go for 1% more to spell block on amulet or just wait to get more currency and buy normal block one?

And whats legacy aegis?

About Scaeva, damn I was sure Im buying high dps one, I could hardly see one with 160-270+, also I have 17+79 crit chance %, thought it's high too...

This is example of the most expensive one, it's still lower then mine. (and I payed only 20c for mine ^^)

And one more thing, as we all using Scaeva, should i go this way, is this how you go in your build?

Last edited by Shoxu on May 2, 2017, 6:08:22 AM
"
Shoxu wrote:
Actualy i was thinking about getting down from some resistances and get more life as you say, cause i have all res like 120%+...

Should i go for 1% more to spell block on amulet or just wait to get more currency and buy normal block one?

And whats legacy aegis?

About Scaeva, damn I was sure Im buying high dps one, I could hardly see one with 160-270+, also I have 17+79 crit chance %, thought it's high too...

This is example of the most expensive one, it's still lower then mine. (and I payed only 20c for mine ^^)

And one more thing, as we all using Scaeva, should i go this way, is this how you go in your build?

Normal block lazhwar with 4% is cheap, don't get ripped off

A good scavea is also cheap, 1 ex is ridiculous, should be like 2-5 chaos. check here occasionally

Legacy aegis has 4% of armour returned as es instead of 2%, makes a big difference. I don't use one as people would say OMG a legacy I can't use this build, blah blah (regular cheap one does still work fine though, just not as uber)

Yes, get the sword nodes, very good choice there

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info