[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

That's right, the idea is to keep tempest shield's 3% block and perhaps blood rage up as much as possible.
"
csorrows wrote:
"
SanguineSleet wrote:
Hey Soyven,

Didn't have a chance to read all 641 pages of comments so sorry if this is a repeat question.

But is there a reason to leave CWDT only at lvl 1? Why don't you level it?

Thanks!

I wondered the same thing once, and after doing some searches, read that as you level this gem, the amount of damage needed to trigger it rises. So by keeping it at a low level, it triggers at a lower amount of damage taken.

Thanks csorrows! Now that you say that makes so much more sense triggers more then! And sorry Sovyn, spelt your name wrong thanks for the amazing build dude!
I dont understand where do you get the intelligence from -.- I mean Budget setup, I even chose passive skill Ancestral Knowledge but still misses 20 int...

And resistances -.- How do you have them all 75% -.- I dont understand this build really.
Last edited by Shoxu on Apr 28, 2017, 4:06:22 PM
"
Shoxu wrote:
I dont understand where do you get the intelligence from -.- I mean Budget setup, I even chose passive skill Ancestral Knowledge but still misses 20 int...

And resistances -.- How do you have them all 75%

For INT you can get it on skill tree jewels quite easily, same with resists, best use for them really.

INT comes on rare rings, non-corrupted stone of lazhwar in a pinch.

Maybe you haven't taken aspect of the lynx yet for that last 10 INT. If not, you don't have to equip rainbowstrides just yet.

If a gem is a problem, simply de-level it with scour + gem at any vendor. No big deal.

The budget setup gear works well, you should be able to sort of copy/paste it for resists, etc., to work. Just shop on poe.trade

Obviously a nearly perfect setup like that is not a gimmie and it shouldn't be, but it's not expensive or difficult to put together in a day.
Sovyn - Question for you...

I'm slowly starting to accumulate Gemcutter's Prisms, and wondering what would be the best order to apply them to gems? I did Blade Flurry first, and it's at 20 now, and curious what order I should do all the other gems?

Thanks!
"
csorrows wrote:
I'm slowly starting to accumulate Gemcutter's Prisms, and wondering what would be the best order to apply them to gems? I did Blade Flurry first, and it's at 20 now, and curious what order I should do all the other gems?

If you will be playing the build for a while, I would just level them to 20 and trade the 20 gem + one (1) GCP to any NPC vendor for a level 1, 20 quality gem. You then level it to 20 once again, and then you have your 20/20 gem. By only level 92 or so you should be all done.

Edit, if you want to go ahead, just the supports on blade flurry would be fine. Blood rage is OK too, if you use it. Herald of Ash, perhaps.
Last edited by Sovyn on Apr 29, 2017, 2:33:19 AM

Theese are my stats atm... Can you explain me how do you have 5.52 attacks per second on your budget setup gear? Your main hand attack speed modifier is 324%, how...

I mean yes, Im just 71 atm, also I had to loose like 4 skill points in case to boost my int, so its like Im 67 following your skill tree, but really this much difference comes just from the tree?
Last edited by Shoxu on Apr 29, 2017, 8:00:14 AM
Hey, i once played this build, about a year ago or so, when i was new to PoE and it was solid. Not exactly uber clear speed, but it got the job done, specially as such a cheap build. Now more patches have come out and some things have changed.

Basically without going through 600 pages of posts, i was wondering the following. Can this build do guardians and Shaper? Can it do stuff like uber atziri and uber lab? I'm thinking about making this build again (since now i don't have to use that boring "static strike" skill anymore), but i'd like to know if it can do the real endgame stuff, before i commit.

Thanks in advance :)
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Great Build thank you. I am using it in my return to poe after many years and it works great. I went with the budget version of the gear you recommended and decided to corrupt bringer of rain because why not. Now it has Cast on Crit support and I want to ask if there is a way to utilize it. because right now it feels like the spells I'm casting are to weak to outperform phys to lightning support. any ideas?

thanks again for the build
"
Shoxu wrote:
Theese are my stats atm... Can you explain me how do you have 5.52 attacks per second on your budget setup gear? Your main hand attack speed modifier is 324%, how...

Berserking, Uber lab for the attack speed ascendancy, faster attacks on bringer of rain, blood rage for the attack speed and 3 frenzy charges, attack speed on gloves.

Your damage is nice for your level.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info