[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

This was my first build years ago, it's crazy that it's STILL on the front page! Keep it up guys
"
Sovyn wrote:
Normal block lazhwar with 4% is cheap, don't get ripped off

A good scavea is also cheap, 1 ex is ridiculous, should be like 2-5 chaos. check here occasionally

Legacy aegis has 4% of armour returned as es instead of 2%, makes a big difference. I don't use one as people would say OMG a legacy I can't use this build, blah blah (regular cheap one does still work fine though, just not as uber)

Yes, get the sword nodes, very good choice there

Damn you're right, I wasn't paying attention to total crit and pdps -.- My Scaeva was total shit...

Got the better one now for 5c.

The damn Stone of Lazhwar with Block Chance is expensive I tried to find a cheap one but no chance.

Anyway, thanks again for all the help I really enjoy this build :)
Last edited by Shoxu on May 4, 2017, 7:53:53 AM
"
Shoxu wrote:
The damn Stone of Lazhwar with Block Chance is expensive I tried to find a cheap one but no chance.

Hmm, maybe it is less on leagues.

I did grab one on standard for 10 chaos or something, perhaps just luck.

You can check here occasionally, over the course of a few weeks (and weekends), one should show up
Hello Guys,

As my second char i have been able to get Lazy pally to lvl 82 HC. However, i feel the mapping is a bit slow. As i don`t like flurry blade i went with ice crash but there is so many rare monsters or bosses that gives me a hard time due to the fact i need to go melee. Is there any way to respecc this build into a popular damage templar spec? I have allocated 101 passives so far. I have 14 refund points and 8 orbs of regret.

Any help is appriciated! I reckon i would prefer something that can take a few hits and damage from range. I guess making a new char is my best bet?
"
Spurkis wrote:
Any help is appriciated! I reckon i would prefer something that can take a few hits and damage from range. I guess making a new char is my best bet?

Anything with more damage will be less tanky, therefore possibly worse for hardcore. It's likely that your gear could use some upgrades (I clear fast).

You can try lightning strike for range if you don't like blade flurry. You'll just have to hold the shift key a lot to attack from range with lightning strike, so the mechanics are not as smooth as blade flurry.

You can always take a few of the damage nodes instead of the defense nodes if you want to balance it more toward offense. Just check the level 96 final tree and pick some. Study this page if you decide to go with lightning strike to determine which nodes are best.

The optional sword nodes mentioned in the guide would be a good boost for you. Scaeva is recommended to go with those.
Last edited by Sovyn on May 4, 2017, 3:06:59 PM
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
Shoxu wrote:

Hmm, maybe it is less on leagues.

I did grab one on standard for 10 chaos or something, perhaps just luck.

You can check here occasionally, over the course of a few weeks (and weekends), one should show up

Ehh got it, 50c fk my life ^^

I cant find block chance rare jewels, could you please pass me the link to poe.trade, i tried implicit and everything and cant find them.
Last edited by Shoxu on May 5, 2017, 4:53:34 PM
"
Shoxu wrote:
I cant find block chance rare jewels, could you please pass me the link to poe.trade, i tried implicit and everything and cant find them.

Here you go

The wording is tricky.

You can add other useful properties, resists are good here for example.

Here's some with spell block and block too
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
Shoxu wrote:

Here you go

The wording is tricky.

You can add other useful properties, resists are good here for example.

Here's some with spell block and block too

Awesome thanks a lot one more time! I hope you will continue with this build with further patches and not gonna let it die! Good job.

---------------------------------

I just got those:

And I have one more question, about enchants, should I switch enchant on gloves in labirynth or keep 20% meele damage?
Last edited by Shoxu on May 6, 2017, 3:26:07 PM
"
Shoxu wrote:
And I have one more question, about enchants, should I switch enchant on gloves in labirynth or keep 20% meele damage?

I would keep the melee damage. The enchants for gloves are pretty much fluff.

Ehh, here's my dmg, I still don't understand how did you get 5.05 attacks per second, I already have all Ascendancy skills, items equal to yours when it comes to speed.

I even have jewels with speed bonus and you don't, I have faster attacks gem on my chest and you don't, you have Meele Damage when on full life instead. I have no idea how did you get this speed...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info