[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

Yeah I'll look into increasing that resist because that is definitely the problem

Also, is this build able to do uber at any point ?
"
xjlxmchammer wrote:
Also, is this build able to do uber at any point ?

Probably someone with a lot of practice doing uber could take my build with ideal gear and a lot of care and kill it no problem. I can't afford any experience loss right now as I'm trying for 96.
Haha cool. Maybe I'll give it a shot once I hit 85 or so
Hey, i made a build very similar using a duelist that i plan to turn into a gladiator for 100% spell block conversion in ascendancy.

this is my planned skill tree. I'm trying to lower it to a level 90 tree (its currently lvl 104), any tips?

http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQBAZEB5wSzBS0FPAY5CTMM9w3NDjwS4RQgFE0UcRT2FSAV7BiRGbQaOBo-G5cbrRv6HM4hNCXfJy8pLitQLYMt0i_MMk46UjrYPAU9Dz3iQKBBP0d-SHhI7k1GUEdRYFHmXhNfP2CRYVJi7GVNZ1ho8nKpdO12rHfleK55OXrvfLh8u37iggeE2YTvhjuGYJBVkc6Uh5krnsWezZ_fogCi6qQZqZWsr69sr6exs7Qvtiy5HbvtvJ-9Nr2BvqfAZsC_wYLE9sVTxYrKkM9-0TbSIdN-2Xzawdwy37LiLORR5K3p1eoY7w7vTu9673zwH_JB8wb2o_cy-Ov7qvxL_lQ=

got a doryanis lined up for when i hit 75, none of my gear has crit on it at the moment so thats why theres no crit in the tree.

thx
Last edited by scott4040 on Feb 11, 2016, 8:13:03 AM
"
scott4040 wrote:
Hey, i made a build very similar using a duelist that i plan to turn into a gladiator for 100% spell block conversion in ascendancy.

I didn't take too much time on it but something like this would be more attainable: link

I can tell you it would be about half the DPS of my build though. Not worth it for 14 spell block.
Hey OP.. AGAIN

wanted to give you an update. I changed to Crit since hitting level 80. Changed to lighting coil. My damage without charges is like 24k. With the charges it is hitting 40k which I feel is much better now in terms of clearing bosses.

I was going to ask you, have you tried Mjolner with this build? The reason i'm asking is, I want to know if there is an upgrade to the weapon you recommended
"
xjlxmchammer wrote:
I was going to ask you, have you tried Mjolner with this build? The reason i'm asking is, I want to know if there is an upgrade to the weapon you recommended

I haven't tried Mjölner because the cost was high (may be still high on new leagues, I wouldn't know -- quick check the thing is not 30 ex anymore these days it seems) and because the stat requirements would make it a different build. I would think a Mjölner build have spell damage nodes instead of all the melee physical nodes we take as well. Again, totally different build. Could it be made to work with lazy pally? Sure. Optimal? No way.
so you think the weapon Catalyst is the best for this build?
"
xjlxmchammer wrote:
so you think the weapon Catalyst is the best for this build?

So far, yes, GGG has not produced any other good unique 1-handed weapon for a straightforward melee build. Uniques are generally cheaper than good rares. A 400 PDPS rare would probably be an upgrade but horrifically expensive. Doryani's is roughly equivalent to a 360 PDPS rare.
Doryani's is hands down the best DPS option for this build, espeically after you respec into crit. Just shop around and find a high rolled version.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info