[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

"
As there is upcoming new global changes to tree, will you update build?

I'll be sure to update the build in time for 2.1... I think Dec. 11th here in the USA.
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
As there is upcoming new global changes to tree, will you update build?

I'll be sure to update the build in time for 2.1... I think Dec. 11th here in the USA.

Yeap, 11th. Great. Thank u so much for this build! ^_^
Preliminary passive skill tree for 2.1 - link
Looks like we are losing 2% attack speed, gaining 1% melee damage, losing a tiny bit of accuracy and AOE size (-6%) but gaining some decent AOE damage (+12%, both due to Amplify changes). Also gaining a little bit of increased defenses from equipped shield, so armour will go up a tad. So about business as usual.
Yeah, and the build gains better mana costs.

For the "what kind of things can kill you" section,

-watch out for monsters with detonate dead.
-one of the rogue exiles have detonate dead. I personally clear the area of corpses using devouring totems before opening boxes that spawns rogue exiles for that reason.

-This is more of a server issue, but you can potentially get desynced from getting stunned. More reason to think twice before opening boxes in hardcore.

-watch out for monsters labelled "Fracture". This is very very rare, but "Fracture" when combined with monsters that deal damage during death can be deadly, as the fractured monsters spawn near you and can all deal damage upon death at the same time.

"
LilChenChen wrote:
For the "what kind of things can kill you" section,

-watch out for monsters with detonate dead.
-one of the rogue exiles have detonate dead. I personally clear the area of corpses using devouring totems before opening boxes that spawns rogue exiles for that reason.

The strongboxes thing is in there already. There was some debate a number of pages ago whether Minara Anemina still had the minion instability problem or not. Several lazy pallies insisted that she was no longer an issue so I removed the mention. I have no idea. Anyway, it's easily circumvented by just using a true single target skill like heavy strike (without multi or splash of course) to kill her.
Added this back into the FAQ:

"
- Do not fail to back away and switch to a true single-target attack skill such as Heavy Strike (without multistrike or melee splash supports) when you see rogue exile Minara Anemina. She must be slain without damaging her minions.

Also moved that FAQ section right under the HC FAQ as it's most pertinent to that.
Interesting, I like the lazy play style, might try this in coming Standard-Talisman League.
Coming back to PoE after 2 years :)
Prophecy: Vietpoe_yamchi
"
Sovyn wrote:
Added this back into the FAQ:

"
- Do not fail to back away and switch to a true single-target attack skill such as Heavy Strike (without multistrike or melee splash supports) when you see rogue exile Minara Anemina. She must be slain without damaging her minions.

Also moved that FAQ section right under the HC FAQ as it's most pertinent to that.

I'll keep in mind to watch out for minara Anemina.

I've encountered something that was blowing up corpses once, and I thought it was a rogue exile. Nevermind.

On the topic of dangerous exploding things, I've encountered zombies from Catarina's quests that are volatile, without "volatile" in its description.

Furthermore, the bandit boss Alira and the boss of the map Capricious Tomb have detonate dead.

Finally, the Secluded Corpse from the corrupted areas in The Northern Forest, The Weaver's Chambers, The Dread Thicket have the detonate dead skill and can be dangerous.

Edit: the tormented spirit Martyr can also cast dentonate dead and cause monsters to be volatile.

Anything and everything can kill you in this game yay
Last edited by LilChenChen on Dec 9, 2015, 11:36:02 PM
Today's changelog entry:

"
12-09-2015 -- Skill trees updated for PoE 2.1

...now if only exiletools.com can hold up under the load....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info