[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

I'll be looking for reports today on melee splash changes. Not expecting it to be better than dedicated AOE skill but needs testing.
Added to "what can kill me" FAQ today:

"
- Stay away from walls and corners when fighting rogue exile Dena Lorenni;

- Skip rogue exile Vanth Agile unless you have high chaos resistance. Note that this rogue can even appear in normal difficulty;
I've been casually testing various attack skills that were changed in 2.1.

Heavy strike + splash is ho-hum;

Infernal blow + splash is looking better than before;

Frost blades is looking decent but I don't know about single target, I could pick up 30 projectile damage in duelist area but don't really want to make the build limited to projectile skills. here's the links I tried for FB:

Also tried chain, dps went way down, seemed to clear slow. Tried physical projectile attack damage as well, probably ok, not sure it's the best choice.

Overall infernal blow + splash looked the most promising out of these experiments. Admittedly my frost blades gem is not leveled much.

If anyone else has been experimenting, feel free to comment.
Is anyone streaming their gameplay of this build? I'd love to watch because I can't play right now due to an injury, thanks! :)
@OP: I have to admit that I'm to stupid to get how this build works. You don't ust RT and not a single piece of your gear has accuracy on it. So where do the 88% chance to hit come from?
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Just got back into the game after a few years so decided to play this build in Hardcore Talisman. Leveling with Flame Totem + Searing Bond makes it so easy.

Will update my progress along the way. Thanks for the build!
A setback is simply a setup for your next comeback.

Using this one right now, freshly found! Little more armor than the lioneye's i used before, little less life, but i gain movementspeed and some resists, which can really come in handy when getting cursed and meeting certain hardhitting exiles.

Will continue to corrupt the remorses i find for that one with spellblock :D:D
-Something in the way
"
666lol666 wrote:
You don't ust RT and not a single piece of your gear has accuracy on it. So where do the 88% chance to hit come from?

The build uses RT until around level 86 when it is removed (one regret) and then we move into crit and accuracy nodes. Romira's has a big chunk of accuracy on it, that's good for around 7% right there. So for the low and mid game this is simply an RT build but there are options for the high level folks here as well.
"
Everground wrote:
Will update my progress along the way. Thanks for the build!

No problem! Be sure to review the "what will kill me" section in the FAQ as lots of new gotchas have been added to the game in the last year or so.
"
Awoudex wrote:
Using this one right now, freshly found!

Pretty nice shield. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info