[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

"
andrew8448 wrote:
Coming back to add, I get around 600hp (just under 600) with a 35% hp Belly of the Beast and I followed the tree on the first page.

Hope this helps.

I thought he was asking what the difference is between a 100 life chest (atziri's) and belly. I'd guess that's less than 600 life. :) I can't log in right now to check (I have checked in the past as this question keeps coming up...)
"
Dumah2123 wrote:
..... or its just flasks that heal over time heal faster?

This. I think. ..........Can't hurt.
Thanks for the detailed and awesome guide! Love it.
Question: Is Azitri Splendour with armor variant uasble on this guide?
"
Kiritsu wrote:

Pretty sure it is :D
"
Kiritsu wrote:

Of course but I would take a sixth linked socket on a junk/corrupted rare armour with life or a belly of the beast instead, but that's me. Depends on your budget. If you go for corrupted rare, you would want an armour base for the red sockets (fixable with level 8 Vorici bench).

Glad you like the guide. :)
Another question here...

What do you think of "The Taiming" as the 2nd ring for this build?
"
andrew8448 wrote:
"
Kiritsu wrote:

Pretty sure it is :D

Haha few more thing, would Aegis Aurora, Rumi's Concoction be viable?
"
Dumah2123 wrote:
Another question here...

What do you think of "The Taiming" as the 2nd ring for this build?

It would work but there is no life on it and the damage may or may not be better than a decent physical roll on a rare ring. Elemental damage on items is usually surprisingly weak compared to physical.
"
Kiritsu wrote:
few more thing, would Aegis Aurora, Rumi's Concoction be viable?

Aegis works fine. No life on it, but it's still probably the best shield for trash clearing, basically no healing required.

Rumi's is kind of expensive for just 10-15 spell block and a pain to keep having to use it. Optional.
Hi! I'm doing your build and loving it, however, I've just hit act 3ish cruel and am finding my dps dropping significantly, takes me several seconds to kill most mobs, and my tankieness, while still formidable is starting to wane. On that note, I was wondering if you could look at my gear and offer any suggestions? My build is not following yours exactly due to gear and gem limitations, but I'm losing out somewhere and I'm not sure where. I appreciate it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info