[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

"
The_Lurch wrote:
How much difference would it be taking the skill point vs 40 HP from Oak in Normal?

It should be too close to call. A 5% node is probably about 80-90 life, oak's reward would be around there too, give or take a few. Might matter a bit more at low levels. I took the skill point myself and don't worry about it.
Ah great. I also took the skill point. Thanks
IGN: The_Lurch
Hi Sovyn !

Is there any better items to upgrade my current ones ?

Cheers, Jeff :D
Last edited by noober2111 on Jan 12, 2015, 12:22:40 PM
"
noober2111 wrote:
Hi Sovyn !

Is there any better items to upgrade my current ones ?

Cheers, Jeff :D

Hi Jeff :)

- Quality on static strike

- Better spell block roll on rainbows

- armor on belt

- more chaos resist anywhere you can

- similar rare helm but with life

- flat physical on gloves with attack speed too

- enduring cry instead of faster attacks on shield (might be easier to get the colors on your weapon, depending on what type it is)

A few of these ideas may require some saving up!
Last edited by Sovyn on Jan 12, 2015, 8:26:48 PM
Thx !

Faster attacks is there for leveling jeh,cos i didnt roll right colours ...
"
noober2111 wrote:
Thx !

Faster attacks is there for leveling jeh,cos i didnt roll right colours ...

Would be very hard to get 3 off colors on that shield, that's why I put blood range in there (green). But you might not have enough chaos resist for that yet depending on what's on your rings.

If you use an axe or mace or something that likes to roll red, put your CWDT there. :)
hi sovyn, I play similar build with your but without ondar. lvl 83 atm

what do you think about and rare belt vs meginord and rare weapon vs doryani sceptre?
looking that 1% leech and elemental damage work well with statis strike?

my gear
Spoiler

last question, is worth to use aegis aurora?

and for your guide, you can avoid that sword block node by using 4% block lazhwar + 2% block on glove. So you can use all weapon you want.
"
Maverick1986 wrote:
hi sovyn, I play similar build with your but without ondar. lvl 83 atm

what do you think about and rare belt vs meginord and rare weapon vs doryani sceptre?
looking that 1% leech and elemental damage work well with statis strike?

last question, is worth to use aegis aurora?

and for your guide, you can avoid that sword block node by using 4% block lazhwar + 2% block on glove. So you can use all weapon you want.

Hi there :)

Meginord vs my belt - without auras my belt is 130 dps better, with auras over 250 dps better

Life -- meginord's is 28 life better

Resists, rare belt is better

Armour, rare belt is better, about 700 armour

Winner for ultimate setup - rare belt

Winner for budget setup - meginord's

Next, Doriani's.... have never tried one. Should work.

Next, Aegis, yes it is good, lots of lazy pallys have used it. Without Ondar's anyway it might be fine. Different build though and more expensive. Better than evasion + ondar's? Uncertain. Probably better than your Lioneye's though!

Next, 4% block amulet, too expensive to recommend.
Hey there!

I did some updates on my lazy pally, got static strike working and it's awesome, I was fiddling around switching added Fire for reduced duration to see how it felt. (didn't bother to recolor armor to RRRRG, stayed at RRRRR so: StaticStrike-MeleePhysical-WED-MultiStrike-AddedFire).

I do a lot of different elemental damage, so I'm thinking in trying to grab celestial punishment, most of my enemies stay burning for quite some time because of herald of ash, and having a slight chance to freeze/shock/burn will be useful, might even go for Elementalist as well, but since I'm already at lvl 81, that's going to take quite some time.

Also, Reckoning with curseOnHit is great, all enemies in a nice radius around me get cursed consistently (I still don't have any AOE increases), so I higly recommend it vs CwDT, for higher level curses.

Dps is relatively low but I did a couple of 74 maps without issues, I might try to get a higher phys damage weapon than my current one

my biggest struggle is getting enough Int, vaaled my stone of lazhwar and got +1 Curse, so I'm using that, but had to compromise on my rings to keep using my int related gear/gems

as always, great guide!

"
weberto wrote:

as always, great guide!

Thanks for sharing your feedback, weberto. :)

Yes, getting the right gear for any build can be tricky. That's the fun part of these "action RPG" games I suppose, the feeling of accomplishment when it all works out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info