[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

Is your build better than this, from Ceryneian ?

IN-DEPTH: TIURAKH'S HACK-&-SLASH MELEE RANGER (EVASION/MAX BLOCK + SPELL BLOCK. 18K+ AOE DPS)

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/503727/page/1
☞ @Torgh
MADE IN FRANCE
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ 232691 ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Last edited by Torgh on Nov 2, 2013, 3:58:30 AM
"
Torgh wrote:
Is your build better than this, from Ceryneian ?

IN-DEPTH: TIURAKH'S HACK-&-SLASH MELEE RANGER (EVASION/MAX BLOCK + SPELL BLOCK. 18K+ AOE DPS)

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/503727/page/1

I don't know, the ranger build lacks block nodes compaired to this build. But on the other hand it uses charges to get very high evasion. If i find a second bringer of rain i could probably retrain a ranger just to stop use bow on my ranger. And since i play hardcore i like to have some physical damage reduction, mine is around 50% with determination.
hi,
i dunno what to invest next, anyone has any ideas?(i got like 5exalt budjet),
here is my current equipment (my dps is pretty good and i clear fast, only problem is surviving im soloing maps 66-69 now and sometimes i die :P)

"
erani wrote:
hi,
here is my current equipment (my dps is pretty good and i clear fast, only problem is surviving im soloing maps 66-69 now and sometimes i die :P)

A good shield. 1.5 EVA or ARM, with life and resists.
Would also try to find a pair of boots with life, resists and 30movespeed.
Also another belt, that belt is great for leveling, but i retired mine into the stash for %-damage, life and resists...
"
Hierokliff wrote:
"
erani wrote:
hi,

Also another belt, that belt is great for leveling, but i retired mine into the stash for %-damage, life and resists...

belt is mad bro, dont forget im facebreaker user and the flat physical helps alot!.
boots - you are right, atm i still need the dex bouns but ill invest in end game boots asap.
shield, i got the lionsgate(im right?) shield, with 1.5k~ armour, but i prefer this one still cause of life steal :S..

thanks for comment
"
erani wrote:
"
Hierokliff wrote:
"
erani wrote:
hi,

belt is mad bro, dont forget im facebreaker user and the flat physical helps alot!.
boots - you are right, atm i still need the dex bouns but ill invest in end game boots asap.
shield, i got the lionsgate(im right?) shield, with 1.5k~ armour, but i prefer this one still cause of life steal :S..

thanks for comment

I think you're referring to Lioneye's Remorse. Lionsgate is a studio :P
A question : Are your resistances maxed out? (75% Fire, Cold, Lightning)
1 Eternal = 2 Exalted (ex)
1 Exalted (ex) = 10 Gemcutter's Prism (GCP) = 22 Chaos = 220 Chromatic
Guys I went slightly off Sovyn's build, Ill post a link to what I have done as I thought hmm, Nah I wont get Ondar's Guile but Ill get Iron Reflexes then get more defensives if I need to because its all close where you have made the build on the left and bottom middle of the build. I went for axe damage nodes and now I am working to awards Iron Reflexes.

I have max alres, 6.8k armour in town and 10.2k with determination, I have a 55% block chance too and I run hatred giving me 8.7k DPS with heavystrike linked up! -37% fire resi btw. But one thing that I want to ask is the mobs that put down mines that are bubbles, If I dont move and let them explode on me I hit like half HP?? Now is this normal to occur or should I be VERY tanky? http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAdwB5wJxBLMFLQgIFCAUTRRxGYUaMho4G_odFCNNJKol3yjFMZ4yCTKJM5Y1kjboNuk37EA2QYxBqkRyR35KyEw1TeNQR1FgU99VxlfiWK9Y21nzWf5gS2VNZadmnmxGbmluqnB9cmxyqXM_dO14DXrvfNmEDITEhNmE749GkFWTHZWbmSubg6IApBmmV6cIpzCnhKluqZWrxayqrK-0-bXyvYG-ir6nwBrPZdDQ2t3iYeNq7DjwH_O-9zL3vvjr-tL-jw==

MY BUILD TREE
PoE is most definitely in my opinion and opinion of any human, dwarf, exile, elf, dribbler, animal, specimen, vegatable, takeaway the best ARPG ever made.
Last edited by sionthedude on Nov 2, 2013, 9:54:57 AM
"
sionthedude wrote:
...But one thing that I want to ask is the mobs that put down mines that are bubbles, If I dont move and let them explode on me I hit like half HP??...

Would say that they dont hurt at all with Sovyn's build.
And dont get iron reflexes, you will miss having Evasion :)
Is anyone running two auras? and if so how did you go about it?
"
Hierokliff wrote:
"
sionthedude wrote:
...But one thing that I want to ask is the mobs that put down mines that are bubbles, If I dont move and let them explode on me I hit like half HP??...

Would say that they dont hurt at all with Sovyn's build.
And dont get iron reflexes, you will miss having Evasion :)

So you are saying I should regret 10 points and go on with the build? its just people who I have shown the build seem to think its just gunna have too low DPS to do anything?
PoE is most definitely in my opinion and opinion of any human, dwarf, exile, elf, dribbler, animal, specimen, vegatable, takeaway the best ARPG ever made.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info