Items On Ebay.

Removes target creature from the game. Its controller may search his or her library for a basic land card, put that card into play tapped, then shuffle his/her library.
If you know the keywords to look for when looking for said PoE Virtual items being sold, I'd be happy to help you keep them off. I like this game immensely, and it isn't right for people to make money off something they shouldn't be. None of that money will ever go to GGG so i'm highly disappointed in the people in this thread saying, "Give up, there is no point". honestly, then why are they even here if they don't want to help try to keep this game above water? Disgraceful.
"The path of a true warrior is not how strong you become to defeat others; but how strong you become to protect those who matter most."

Yhuma - melee Dagger Shadow

I already saw someone selling 2 chaos for $0.99

Let's try to stop what we can.

I don't have log in there, who has it and can report already would be good.

.:It's never too late to become what you might have been:.
"
icassel wrote:
I already saw someone selling 2 chaos for $0.99

Let's try to stop what we can.

I don't have log in there, who has it and can report already would be good.

Yea, got that one a bit ago, thanks for the heads up though.

Edit: Also just got one from the German ebay.
Last edited by Tandimonium on Feb 7, 2013, 3:52:22 PM
I'm not trying to encourage or justify buying items with real money. However, I do understand the argument that some people do not have the time to endlessly farm for high level gear or in game resources. Of those people there will be some with disposable income and want to 'keep up', or stay competitive.

Granted, there are still those who just want to short-cut through the game, but I personally find the above reasoning to be more sympathetic. I also think that those would be the players whom can be best discouraged from going to outside markets by game design. For example; the higher level the character and more time the account has been logged out the better chances for good drops for a period. Like rested xp for random drops.
"
Serrasin wrote:
I'm not trying to encourage or justify buying items with real money. However, I do understand the argument that some people do not have the time to endlessly farm for high level gear or in game resources. Of those people there will be some with disposable income and want to 'keep up', or stay competitive.

Granted, there are still those who just want to short-cut through the game, but I personally find the above reasoning to be more sympathetic. I also think that those would be the players whom can be best discouraged from going to outside markets by game design. For example; the higher level the character and more time the account has been logged out the better chances for good drops for a period. Like rested xp for random drops.

While I agree that people that play more, will be more successful, I find that all games are generally that way. You will never be able to level the playing field, but some dude making $40 off something they don't own when even the people who own it refuse to use it for profit, is wrong.
"
Tandimonium wrote:
"
Serrasin wrote:

While I agree that people that play more, will be more successful, I find that all games are generally that way. You will never be able to level the playing field, but some dude making $40 off something they don't own when even the people who own it refuse to use it for profit, is wrong.

I don't disagree; but screaming and trying to shame people away from the behavior is going to have minimal impact. The players will already have reasoned it to themselves and will otherwise keep their mouths shut. Punishing and banned accounts wont have that much impact in a free to play game; accounts are free and anyone who is investing in buying/selling/hacking will be using VPNs so IP bans are also limp threats to the real problems. The developers need to put in measures and mechanics that minimize the desire to look outside of the game for resources.

It's a tough problem to crack, but any time people are motivated for a product or service that is outlawed; a black market is inevitable.
"
Tandimonium wrote:
"
Serrasin wrote:

Don't get me wrong.. It's not like I disagree with you..but at a same time.. I understand arguments of the other side too..

Fact is.."time=money" in real world.. So why do you think it's wrong to actually buy something with money, if you would get it anyway, if you would have time.. If you look at this way.. you have a time...or money...and if time = money, it's up to you which "currency" will put into it.

Few years ago, I would say same thing like you.. buying virtual items ..its like buying advantage and it's wrong wrong wrong.. But more and more I am meeting people, who are not really power hungry in games, they are not cheaters and they don't want compete with other people..but many times they will just say "oh god, would love to play this game..would love to going raids with friends..but I just don't have time to grind..but If I would be able to buy access to the endgame, I would do it in heartbeat".. So this is puzzling my mind..is buying items..and basically buying access to the parts of the game, which are the most fun..that bad?? I don't know.. I feel times are changing and it's pointless to fight against it..GGG can't win..but what could they do?? I am not sure..
Last edited by ManiaCCC on Feb 7, 2013, 6:51:12 PM
Even with godly equipment, scrub core is still where these guys and gals will wind up. I mean, they might as well pay someone to play for them.
Curious about the legality of the matter.
IGN: Iolar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info