Items On Ebay.

I thought they didnt allow the selling of digital items this way anymore?

I remember a good few years back now i had a .8 tals armor with the 2+ skills. couple patches later and people were selling that for 400uds.....
Smoother than Smooth.
Last edited by Moist on Feb 5, 2013, 5:57:50 PM
"
Moist wrote:
I thought they didnt allow the selling of digital items this way anymore?

I remember a good few years back now i had a .8 tals armor with the 2+ skills. couple patches later and people were selling that for 400uds.....

Ebay does not allow the sale of things that can be electronically delivered. Which is what I reported the auctions under. GGG does not allow it under copyright and can contact Ebay with a claim to the the copyrights and get them removed as well. I figure if a few people get together and report every one that comes up, we can get Ebay to do something about stopping it in general.

Do I honestly think we can stop everyone? No, just not feasible. But I can report them and do my best to keep this game not pay to win as GGG has worked hard to ensure.
They were removed!!!!!! GGG: 1 , Douche bags 0
Very descriptive responses, but I'll have to agree (with a lesser aggressive tone)

I hope all the real world traders/traitors sufferer with ip bans.
"
Tandimonium wrote:
They were removed!!!!!! GGG: 1 , Douche bags 0

Haha. Awesome. I'll report this stuff if i see it happening. I really dont like/get why people do it.
Smoother than Smooth.
Off-subject, but I remember when Pokemon Diamond & Pearl came out, you could find auctions for "valuable" (usually hacked and therefore worthless in terms of value) Pokemon.
Tried to get the word to Reddit, but they down voted me :(
"
Tandimonium wrote:

Well that shows you what kind of people use reddit lol...I personally have never been on that site,
Smoother than Smooth.
"
Moist wrote:
"
Tandimonium wrote:

Well that shows you what kind of people use reddit lol...I personally have never been on that site,

Ouch...Honestly, you ought to check it out. A lot of good things have come from there. But as always you have the not so nice people too.
"
Tandimonium wrote:

Oh, please. You posted a direct link to this forum thread and it's sitting at +1/-1 in /new.

Couldn't you have posted this as a self post, btw? Or with a remotely descriptive title? Either of those things would have helped if your goal is to get the word out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info