[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

"
Tremorlor wrote:
Hey man, great guide! Just one question though, a very similar build was listed on Hegemony's list of 122 1.3 builds as a great beginner build, but has a cap of level 80. Do you find that to be the case at all compared to other builds that he listed as uncapped?

Hey man!

Thank you for saying so. I am not entirely sure what you are asking? :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
"
Tremorlor wrote:
Hey man, great guide! Just one question though, a very similar build was listed on Hegemony's list of 122 1.3 builds as a great beginner build, but has a cap of level 80. Do you find that to be the case at all compared to other builds that he listed as uncapped?

Hey man!

Basically Hegemony stated that this build is only viable until level 80, what do you think?
Last edited by Tremorlor on Dec 13, 2014, 5:15:31 PM
"
Tremorlor wrote:
"
"
Tremorlor wrote:

Hey man!

Basically Hegemony stated that this build is only viable until level 80, what do you think?

Hege knows a lot about the game, but in this regard I disagree with his statement. Etup for instance reached level 100 on a dual flame totem bm build :)

At later levels one might consider getting some crit chance though :)
Last edited by LiftingNerdBro on Dec 14, 2014, 7:05:58 AM
I'm using this build, so far so good.
Hi bro!

Thanks for the fantastic guide!

I think that I try this build in new bloodline league, but i have one question.

How do you do transaction to Flame Totem? Just bought +2 Fire gems mace and use Searing Bond and then use Flame Totem? My question is if i doesn't have any wand in the moment of transition, what sould i do?

Thank you!

lol now, i'm doing 200 more deeps with a tad bit (very small loss) less ele defenses, but tons more armor......at same level I was before the patch lol, and I still have tons of dps nodes still left to go!!
"
zeldicx wrote:
Hi bro!

Thanks for the fantastic guide!

I think that I try this build in new bloodline league, but i have one question.

How do you do transaction to Flame Totem? Just bought +2 Fire gems mace and use Searing Bond and then use Flame Totem? My question is if i doesn't have any wand in the moment of transition, what sould i do?

Thank you!

You are most welcome man! :)

I would just continue to use whatever weapon you have available. For flame totem the most important thing to make it work is to get those 3 or 4 links.

You should of course be on a lookout for a wand/scepter as you are leveling you can use when you make the change :)

Good luck man!
Btw guys, if you are running this build, I am as always happy to hear how it goes, so let me know! ;D
I'm a newbie to PoE and wanted to try out this build. How does a beginner get the flame totem gem though? Apparently the soonest you can get it is from a quest in act 1 - cruel. Or should I buy it from another player? If so, which build do you recommend to someone who is just starting out (has little trade items)?
"
Stardoch wrote:
I'm a newbie to PoE and wanted to try out this build. How does a beginner get the flame totem gem though? Apparently the soonest you can get it is from a quest in act 1 - cruel. Or should I buy it from another player? If so, which build do you recommend to someone who is just starting out (has little trade items)?

Stardoch, it is all in the video man :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info