[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

"
camono wrote:
Thank you so much for updating your build so quickly man! I'm currently lvl 61 and loving everything about this build and I'm glad that is still viable in 1.3.

Keep up the great work!

I am glad you like it mate. Best of luck man! :D
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Hello again bro.

I found thins slittly better but i want to know why u didnt take the faith and steel node.? above devotion.
"
molderx3 wrote:
Hello again bro.

I found thins slittly better but i want to know why u didnt take the faith and steel node.? above devotion.

Hey man!

Faith and Steel is good, but I honestly feel there are better skillnodes to spend our points on. If you want to pick it up though. There is nothing wrong with that :)
Just changed my marauder from a ground slam build to this, and it is SO much better xD
"
Infernocash wrote:
Just changed my marauder from a ground slam build to this, and it is SO much better xD

Oh man you are in for a treat. Just wait until you reach merciless and get your 5 or 6 link! :D
Hey man, great guide! Just one question though, a very similar build was listed on Hegemony's list of 122 1.3 builds as a great beginner build, but has a cap of level 80. Do you find that to be the case at all compared to other builds that he listed as uncapped?
hey mate i also played the 1.2 FT build to lvl 90 and was great ,since 1.3 aura buffs will definatly be better,but what do u think will be the best choice for auras ?
"
HighBlow wrote:
hey mate i also played the 1.2 FT build to lvl 90 and was great ,since 1.3 aura buffs will definatly be better,but what do u think will be the best choice for auras ?

hey man, idk but im running grace and purity and my totems resist really good, also i am looking for more dgm.? have u testes something like herald of ash.?
"
molderx3 wrote:
"
HighBlow wrote:

hey man, idk but im running grace and purity and my totems resist really good, also i am looking for more dgm.? have u testes something like herald of ash.?

not yet, im only lvl 36 atm didn't switched from searing yet. thats why i try to figure what gems to level.
Honestly guys I still think BM is the superior choice. Increased survivability through auras is of course nice, however it really isn't too important as resummoning a totem isn't a big deal, and going BM leaves room to pick up a lot of additional nodes.

I do like the purity of elements aura for totems though :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info