[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

What do you think about this for new patch?

Spoiler
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAWGPG2D38jM_2SF8_Gj7yL9Ihah5qO_JBggfZfBRxDjzfvyW8LKdKxPaucqn3MuoY-OvE9sQVffXGrjwt2L3-Crc-NZK18krIbqr5vQagZIQ_J-IsCTPRNhUgKk2kOdCBR-Ii4maewBpZ86yqWOUqE1oro_JxhXrmY_1G19q5sUKQVRo4Jy_sOIKb4XPtIKIAaPLwH8BmBLMy0UVHuJOnlNH9LJwRLXyDzfqHZRBYr7cyNAQHHwI6WFXGg9vsVSqNSRs22PFsrJgGDift1HwJ9viTjEYrthDMFCDvDhynGNdTpQ==
"
Dclean wrote:
What do you think about this for new patch?

Spoiler
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAWGPG2D38jM_2SF8_Gj7yL9Ihah5qO_JBggfZfBRxDjzfvyW8LKdKxPaucqn3MuoY-OvE9sQVffXGrjwt2L3-Crc-NZK18krIbqr5vQagZIQ_J-IsCTPRNhUgKk2kOdCBR-Ii4maewBpZ86yqWOUqE1oro_JxhXrmY_1G19q5sUKQVRo4Jy_sOIKb4XPtIKIAaPLwH8BmBLMy0UVHuJOnlNH9LJwRLXyDzfqHZRBYr7cyNAQHHwI6WFXGg9vsVSqNSRs22PFsrJgGDift1HwJ9viTjEYrthDMFCDvDhynGNdTpQ==

Much better to go as templar for this build, closer to witch and also dual totem/ plus gives more dps.

The only reason you would take marauder if you need max resistances and such for MF flame totem build.
wouldnt it be better to drop added chaos and use the bm gem and run Herald of Ice&Thunder, Determination and Purity of Elements/Vitality, and then curse with elemental weakness, with all the elemental damage nodes and the ne 2% penetration
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
Hi, just wanted to ask if you will be having a 1.3 version of the build posted when the update hits?
Would love to see a 1.3 update for this! Nice starter build to get going ;)

Red
THIS BUILD WILL BE UPDATED AND READY WHEN PATCH 1.3 HITS THE SERVERS!

As for questions. Let's wait until patch 1.3 as lots of stuff is going to change :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Build has been updated. Since the 1.3 skill-tree isn't on the live servers until later tonight you need to paste the skill-tree link into the 1.3 skill-tree calculator or watch the video instead :)

UPDATE HIGHLIGHTS FOR THE BUILD:
- Much more damage
- Less block chance
- Less life
- Much more armor

Overall a moderate buff in my opinion.
im advocating another set of cwdt to enhance the potential of this build

cwdt-> temporal chains--> Increased duration-> frostwall
OR
Cwdt-->Devouring totem-->increased duration-->Life leech
now u dont have to worry about big hitters or jumping monkeys

Last edited by Hectrix on Dec 12, 2014, 12:17:55 PM
Thank you so much for updating your build so quickly man! I'm currently lvl 61 and loving everything about this build and I'm glad that is still viable in 1.3.

Keep up the great work!
"
Hectrix wrote:
im advocating another set of cwdt to enhance the potential of this build

cwdt-> temporal chains--> Increased duration-> frostwall
OR
Cwdt-->Devouring totem-->increased duration-->Life leech
now u dont have to worry about big hitters or jumping monkeys

Those sounds pretty interesting. I need to check that out :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info