[1.3.1] CRIT Flaming Pulse 48.7K GMP TOOLTIP ANTI-REFLECT *NEW VIDEOS*

"
buckwildg wrote:
Hi,

When leveling, what was the order of keystones you went for

Thanks

I'm not the OP but I'm playing this currently at level 84. I grabbed the crit at shadow early and then immediately went over to doom cast and then EB and filled out all of the witch. after that I went down towards the scion area and then to the ballistic mastery in ranger as well as heart of the oak. (Aroundlvl 60~). I then went for the aura nodes and then crossed over to where inner force is. I filled out inner force and grabbed the life and mana regen node. I have a 22 AA due to void bringer and a LvL 2 empower and a cloak so I didn't really worry about the health nodes. If you aren't comfortable with your survival you can go for the life/mana Regen and the scion life nodes. Hopefully this helps, I may have missed stuff but yeah.
"
AgonyEvolved wrote:
"
buckwildg wrote:
Hi,

Thanks

I'm not the OP but I'm playing this currently at level 84. I grabbed the crit at shadow early and then immediately went over to doom cast and then EB and filled out all of the witch. after that I went down towards the scion area and then to the ballistic mastery in ranger as well as heart of the oak. (Aroundlvl 60~). I then went for the aura nodes and then crossed over to where inner force is. I filled out inner force and grabbed the life and mana regen node. I have a 22 AA due to void bringer and a LvL 2 empower and a cloak so I didn't really worry about the health nodes. If you aren't comfortable with your survival you can go for the life/mana Regen and the scion life nodes. Hopefully this helps, I may have missed stuff but yeah.

Is cloak of defiance better defense than a mirror worthy rare Hybrid ES CHest ?
"
Du5chl4mp3 wrote:
"
AgonyEvolved wrote:
"
buckwildg wrote:
Hi,

Thanks

Is cloak of defiance better defense than a mirror worthy rare Hybrid ES CHest ?

cloak is extremely better
"
AgonyEvolved wrote:
"
icemltr wrote:
"
pedro2907 wrote:
Why cold to fire?

^

Using a 2000 damage spell as example, comparing Lvl 16 cold2fire w/ lvl 16 cold pen support:
(+25% added damage and -31% cold resistance respectively)

Only time cold2fire does more damage is against monsters with high cold resistance but little fire resistance.

Big disadvantage not seen is that the whole point of using cold damage is to freeze, which you won't be doing as much dealing half of the spell's cold damage without penetrating resistance.

Props for trying something different though.

Equations used:
Spoiler

Damage = 2000
Cold2Fire = 2000 + 0.25*2000 = 2500

Original = Damage * (1 - ColdRes/100)
Cold Pen = Damage * (1 - (ColdRes - 31)/100)
Cold2Fire = (Damage/2 + Damage/4) * (1-(FireRes)/100) + (Damage/2) * (1-(ColdRes)/100)

/nerd patrol out

I don't think the point was for him to get more damage from cold to fire, he is using it IMO for a defensive mechanism because he is running arctic armour so having half of his damage converted to fire mitigates a lot of reflectable damage so that he can treat reflect as a joke

This. We don't care about damage since FP does so much already. Being able to run ele reflect maps makes Cold2Fire > Cold Pen. Reflect packs are a joke. Also with a cold doryani belt, you get so much freezing with the loss of cold damage, so you don't miss out on the Herald of Ice AoE damage. Cold pen is only great vs. bosses who don't reflect.
Last edited by NiceBuild on Oct 2, 2014, 5:16:25 AM
"
BurgundPL wrote:
ok, i have a question: If you had unlimited resources, what would be the perfect gear? Would you go low life with shavs? How would you go about the tree if did go low life?

Low-life isn't necessarily optimal for a crit based build--based on my build. If you want to go low life, you would probably go non-crit with 24/7 righteous fire. I already tried low-life version and it's not as comfortable as this life based EB/MoM build.
Hello, i got a question:

under what circumstances does this tooltipdamage comes together? (Auras, Buffs, etc pp...)?

I'm asking cause i tried this build too and well.. after hitting 75 i took on two doryani's sceptre and was a bit unhappy with the damage. Of course, Voidbattery is a completly different thing i can't compare.

But i'm just at 5.6k Tooltip with a 5L Cloak and GMP. Withe Charges, Vaalhaste, Atziri flask i get up to ~9.5k dps.

A few damage nodes are missing (16% castspeed) and my gems are just lvl 17 right now but i got the feeling that the dps should be higher. What do you guys think? Could someone else with 2x doriyani post his dps?

Thanks
"
Kampfhuhn87 wrote:
Hello, i got a question:

under what circumstances does this tooltipdamage comes together? (Auras, Buffs, etc pp...)?

I'm asking cause i tried this build too and well.. after hitting 75 i took on two doryani's sceptre and was a bit unhappy with the damage. Of course, Voidbattery is a completly different thing i can't compare.

But i'm just at 5.6k Tooltip with a 5L Cloak and GMP. Withe Charges, Vaalhaste, Atziri flask i get up to ~9.5k dps.

A few damage nodes are missing (16% castspeed) and my gems are just lvl 17 right now but i got the feeling that the dps should be higher. What do you guys think? Could someone else with 2x doriyani post his dps?

Thanks

There is a big difference between lvl 17 FP and lvl 20 :P
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
"
Kampfhuhn87 wrote:
Hello, i got a question:

Thanks

Get a 6L and watch the damage greatly rise. Also level all your gems to 20. Levels also help increase damage because you need more spell crit/dmg nodes. I can try to get 2x doryani's to show my damage.
Does this build work with 5L FP and regular wand with spell damage and spell crit?
IGN: Javana
Nice build man watched the stream for a bit last night. Is the 28k your hitting with vaal haste on? Or is it just with 3 frenzy and 8 power charges? pretty nuts. How much does cold to fire add to that tooltip?
ign slashzilla
"Buy when there is blood on the streets, even if the blood is your own."
Slashzilla Reave Guide- http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/514128
SALES THREAD-http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/524661
http://gyazo.com/da6159e17a1ec3710b9cb8601a145a9a

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info