[1.3.1] CRIT Flaming Pulse 48.7K GMP TOOLTIP ANTI-REFLECT *NEW VIDEOS*

[removed by support] It is NOT Anti-reflect, the defenses are nowhere CLOSE to anti. The build itself is extremely weak as of 1.3 btw~ I have dumped my entire currency tab, found countless exalts and have near perfect rolled gear in torment- excluding the voidbatteries (Double doryani atm) The damage is very sub-par, reaching only 25k GMP dps w/ a 6link. Even with switching to vaal pact and a lifeleech gem you cannot not 1-shot yourself to reflect. I tried both a witch & a shadow- Shadow has mana problems, witch has dex problems... Both of which are hard to get around without pumping in another level for a +30 dex node (Witch 2 +30 dex nodes.) I'm not sure if they ninja nerfed the build or something with reflect- but, this build is very poor in 1.3
Last edited by Jess_GGG on Dec 31, 2014, 2:30:20 PM
"
[removed by support] It is NOT Anti-reflect, the defenses are nowhere CLOSE to anti. The build itself is extremely weak as of 1.3 btw~ I have dumped my entire currency tab, found countless exalts and have near perfect rolled gear in torment- excluding the voidbatteries (Double doryani atm) The damage is very sub-par, reaching only 25k GMP dps w/ a 6link. Even with switching to vaal pact and a lifeleech gem you cannot not 1-shot yourself to reflect. I tried both a witch & a shadow- Shadow has mana problems, witch has dex problems... Both of which are hard to get around without pumping in another level for a +30 dex node (Witch 2 +30 dex nodes.) I'm not sure if they ninja nerfed the build or something with reflect- but, this build is very poor in 1.3

The build is good for me though. Can map 76 and 77 without problem (including I haven't try MoM or Vaal Pact since, just AA, dual kris, cheap 6l). Get up to 22k dps (110k dps GMP) with 5 power charges and 4k life.

Reflect is hard to handle, right. Just avoid that map mods and keep your eyes open for reflect packs, you will be fine.

P/S: Oh, and my bandit choices don't even right. It was kill all/ oak/ kill all for the last time I played. I just need to regrets those and got about 200 more life and 1 more power charge.

My gear
Spoiler

Last edited by camapngu133 on Jan 1, 2015, 8:23:53 AM
Hi, so right now im lvl 76 and loving the build and im right now running with herald of thunder, herald of ice, clarity and haste but i'm confused about how much dex you are having on the screenshots cause the build only gives you 103 dex (including the start dex) yet you have 148 on one screenshot and 153 on the other one. But it seems the only gear you have is the ring with +15 to all attributes and thats the one where you have 148 dex.

So my question is: Where do you get the dex from so that you can run haste at lvl 19/20???
Why use DW Doryani's? Wouldnt 2 rare wands with higher cast speed/ spell crit chance be better?
"
XtraSalty wrote:
Why use DW Doryani's? Wouldnt 2 rare wands with higher cast speed/ spell crit chance be better?

I think it's the 1% elemental leech and 110% elemental damage :)

so far so good
King of Scrubcore Hah
twitch.tv/k0reangamer
I was wondering, why not use the fire Doryani's Invitation? This build does more fire damage than cold after all and also in the build where you get points at the Templar tree why not take the fire damage points instead of the cold ones?

edit: I am an idiot :) of course you pick the cold one cause cold gives more dps :)
Last edited by Hapseleg on Jan 12, 2015, 1:18:08 AM
hi, i have all the gear now and gems,but not sure wich spec i should use, for herald of thunder and ice + clarity, 2x doryanis sceptre etc. should i use the 1.3 build or the one updated for herald of thunder ? thanks so far :)
I asked NB to update the thread here (via twitch) but from what he was saying (busy at the time) it seems the level 94 'herald of thunder' passive tree is the dual wielding tree to follow.
Great build, loving the dps 20k gmp without charges or flask atm and still haven't taken throat seeker wheel or cast speed wheels and gems aren't all 20 really powerful build and definitely doable on a 5 link hell even a 4 link with assassins mark it would be fine.
Last edited by Soulcry_POE on Jan 27, 2015, 9:18:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info