[3.0] Non-crit 100% ele Barrage

"
0Nemesis wrote:
Belly of the Beast is the first good chest I can think of.
Sure you can separete attacks, I joined them only cause of Kaoms (still saving to get the legacy one, I'm half way to it).
If you want a 6l with only 1 attack I'll suggest to put Weapon elemental damage.

6L Frenzy + Physical to Lightning + Faster Attack + Added Fire + Physical Projectile + Weapon elemental damage?

6L Split Arrow + Physical to Lightning + Faster Attack + Added Fire + Physical Projectile + Weapon elemental damage?

Also, what is ur flask setting?
Correct linking, I can't think of something better for now.

Those are the flasks, all you really need is a remove bleeding (corrupting blood), others are up to you.

I use them also for atziri, never needed ruby or else.
Actually I'm altering a second quicksilver to match this one instead of second Atziri promise.
Found a mana leech amulet and changed the tree thanks to it.
Lost a bit life but much dps gained:
Finally lv93, it took a while!
Updated tree and dps on OP.
Now I'm very close to finally buy a legacy Kaom and go 8.2k HP...
heya, im following this build pretty much point for point, just wanted to say GJ its working pretty well aside from a couple 70+ map bosses i cant do reliably, do you have any videos of highend maps or atziri you could post?
No videos yet, I'll upload them once I understand how to do them proprely.

Anyway which map mod do you have problem with? I only fear ele reflect and even that I can manage with a bit of extra care.
Here is some feedback.

Trickery gives you 20 int and 20% elemental for 1 talent point. It is worth it even though it gives you crit chance. Especially because of the concept of opportunity cost (lower int on gear = more dmg, hp or something else).

The road to harrier is not worth it at all. The life points are bad and you usually go there for crit or even inner force through scion ES wheel.

You spend tree points to get 1 extra frenzy charge. Not even close to being worth it. However you can grab fury bolts and more projectile damage to make it somewhat worth it.

Ondars guile does nothing for you, since you use Lioneye's Glare (against reflect). Since you already have really low evasion it is not worth spending points on. You should really consider iron reflexes.

Primal spirit is bad. Many players for some reason think it is a good talent. It is absolute crap unless you use mind over matter and eldritch battery. Try to calculate the difference it makes to your mana regen per second and you will see it is most likely close to maybe 1 mana per second. If even that high.

Damage bonus from drillneck cannot go above 100% so with a 20/20 pierce gem piercing shots gives you 6% projectile dmg and 6% pierce chance (15% from quality, 59% from lvl 20 gem, 10 from drillneck itself and 10% from talents just before piercing shots) Not worth it.

Opportunity cost on gear and talents combined:

Since you don't go for crit chance or multiplier it really opens up for other good stats on a lot of different gear.

Alpha Howl is really bad for this build. It only increased gem lvl on auras and not heralds which are not auras, but buffs (buffs only apply to yourself). So basically go for elemental damage, wrath anger etc. or drop that item.

6L tornado shot (TS, GMP, Added fire, Phys dmg, pierce, physical to lightning (or faster attack)) (weapon elemental damage is really good, but has such a high multiplier it makes you go oom and overall lowers your damage)

Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BiMILgiJCpsVIBa_GY4Z_hsBH0Ej9iaVLOkwfDKUNj0-z0d-Sn1NklFHVUtaGl1oYeJirGVNZ6BsjG1seOt9dX8Ch3aNfY2_lQWa8ZuNnaqly6bgp9Sv67VItkG74702vea-p8SiyqnTftnG3BXdDeOf5wrtg-96-WP8xf66_sh1y-pit7aNfow2pDnQgUfiIuIlP6vS2o3YvTWStfJuqkrIPycqTf6PTeMppU4qW6-mV_JF_go64TGekAro1npTYevPerIZMgGbJud0caG1CLEwIuqPTw==

Split arrow (Split, pierce, added fire, phys dmg, physical to lightning and faster attack) (look above about weapon elemental damage)
Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BiMILgiJCpsVIBa_GY4Z_hsBH0Ej9iaVLOkwfDKUNj0-z0d-Sn1NklFHVUtaGl1oYeJirGVNZ6BsjG1seOt9dX8Ch3aNfY2_lQWa8ZuNnaqly6bgp9Sv67VItkG74702vea-p8SiyqnTftnG3BXdDeOf5wrtg-96-WP8xf66_sh1y-pit7aNfow2pDnQgUfiIuIlP6vS2o3YvTWStfJuqkrIPycqTf6PTeMppU4qW6-mV1O7v9VDMUM2efYqW8LsDPLyRf4KOuExnoTZkAo4G7CrivDEgg==

EDIT: Saw your gem setup on CWDT. It procc's the gems in a specific order from top left -> top right -> bottom right -> bottom left. So switch places with your gems so it goes like CWDT -> Enduring cry -> enfeeble -> immortal call. In this way you will raise the chance of immortal calls duration being increased by endurance charges.
Last edited by Frankenberry on Feb 20, 2015, 3:05:27 PM
"
Frankenberry wrote:
Here is some feedback.
Thanks

"
Frankenberry wrote:
Trickery gives you 20 int and 20% elemental for 1 talent point. It is worth it even though it gives you crit chance. Especially because of the concept of opportunity cost (lower int on gear = more dmg, hp or something else).
Really considering it, it's a good point to take but with my actual tree I've no room for it.

"
Frankenberry wrote:
The road to harrier is not worth it at all. The life points are bad and you usually go there for crit or even inner force through scion ES wheel.
This could be a way to rework the tree, it's 9 point that I could manage. However Harrier is really a wonderful point to get. I'll need some more point to get Avatar of the hunt and Revenge of the hunted.

"
Frankenberry wrote:
You spend tree points to get 1 extra frenzy charge. Not even close to being worth it. However you can grab fury bolts and more projectile damage to make it somewhat worth it.
Too many points to get Fury bolts and the frenzy point, I could just drop it instead and simply take Fury bolts and a spare point...

"
Frankenberry wrote:
Ondars guile does nothing for you, since you use Lioneye's Glare (against reflect). Since you already have really low evasion it is not worth spending points on. You should really consider iron reflexes.
I don't agree on this, there are projectile aside my own reflect, evasion + dodge is better than armor (tested it).

"
Frankenberry wrote:
Primal spirit is bad. Many players for some reason think it is a good talent. It is absolute crap unless you use mind over matter and eldritch battery. Try to calculate the difference it makes to your mana regen per second and you will see it is most likely close to maybe 1 mana per second. If even that high.
+20int +20str, taking Prowess and Thief's craft will actually cost 1 point more. If i'll change the tree like suggested before (removing Harrier) I'll respec also this.

"
Frankenberry wrote:
Damage bonus from drillneck cannot go above 100% so with a 20/20 pierce gem piercing shots gives you 6% projectile dmg and 6% pierce chance (15% from quality, 59% from lvl 20 gem, 10 from drillneck itself and 10% from talents just before piercing shots) Not worth it.
Not using pierce gem, with my actual setup on only 1 6l...

"
Frankenberry wrote:
Alpha Howl is really bad for this build. It only increased gem lvl on auras and not heralds which are not auras, but buffs (buffs only apply to yourself). So basically go for elemental damage, wrath anger etc. or drop that item.
I know my helm isn't the best, I have to find a good rare (more life) or I even could try Devoto devotion.

"
Frankenberry wrote:
6L tornado shot (TS, GMP, Added fire, Phys dmg, pierce, physical to lightning (or faster attack)) (weapon elemental damage is really good, but has such a high multiplier it makes you go oom and overall lowers your damage)
It goes against my setup on a 6L + Kaom.

Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BiMILgiJCpsVIBa_GY4Z_hsBH0Ej9iaVLOkwfDKUNj0-z0d-Sn1NklFHVUtaGl1oYeJirGVNZ6BsjG1seOt9dX8Ch3aNfY2_lQWa8ZuNnaqly6bgp9Sv67VItkG74702vea-p8SiyqnTftnG3BXdDeOf5wrtg-96-WP8xf66_sh1y-pit7aNfow2pDnQgUfiIuIlP6vS2o3YvTWStfJuqkrIPycqTf6PTeMppU4qW6-mV_JF_go64TGekAro1npTYevPerIZMgGbJud0caG1CLEwIuqPTw==
Profane chemistry is bad. Life on duelist beginning is better.

"
Frankenberry wrote:
Split arrow (Split, pierce, added fire, phys dmg, physical to lightning and faster attack) (look above about weapon elemental damage)
Same as before, I want Franzy and Split on the same item. Only think I can change is faster attak with pierce (and with that I can get 1 more passive point) I must test the dps.

Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BiMILgiJCpsVIBa_GY4Z_hsBH0Ej9iaVLOkwfDKUNj0-z0d-Sn1NklFHVUtaGl1oYeJirGVNZ6BsjG1seOt9dX8Ch3aNfY2_lQWa8ZuNnaqly6bgp9Sv67VItkG74702vea-p8SiyqnTftnG3BXdDeOf5wrtg-96-WP8xf66_sh1y-pit7aNfow2pDnQgUfiIuIlP6vS2o3YvTWStfJuqkrIPycqTf6PTeMppU4qW6-mV1O7v9VDMUM2efYqW8LsDPLyRf4KOuExnoTZkAo4G7CrivDEgg==
I still don't like Iron reflex, but I'll work on my tree.

"
Frankenberry wrote:
EDIT: Saw your gem setup on CWDT. It procc's the gems in a specific order from top left -> top right -> bottom right -> bottom left. So switch places with your gems so it goes like CWDT -> Enduring cry -> enfeeble -> immortal call. In this way you will raise the chance of immortal calls duration being increased by endurance charges.
Will do that.

Thank you very much for the feedback, you gave me much to think about.
This is what I get changing Faster attack with Pierce and dropping 1 frenzy charge.

DPS
Split arrow 18.7k => 18k (20.8k with 7 frenzy charge)
Frenzy 36.9k => 35.5k (with 7 frenzy charge)
I lost 4% dps but gained 35% pierce.

HP
6.5k => 7k
I gained 7% life.

Great suggestions. Now I'll look for a new helm.

EDIT: OP updated
Last edited by 0Nemesis on Feb 21, 2015, 5:00:04 AM
Spoiler
"
0Nemesis wrote:
"
Frankenberry wrote:
Here is some feedback.
Thanks

"
Frankenberry wrote:
Really considering it, it's a good point to take but with my actual tree I've no room for it.

"
Frankenberry wrote:
This could be a way to rework the tree, it's 9 point that I could manage. However Harrier is really a wonderful point to get. I'll need some more point to get Avatar of the hunt and Revenge of the hunted.

"
Frankenberry wrote:
Too many points to get Fury bolts and the frenzy point, I could just drop it instead and simply take Fury bolts and a spare point...

"
Frankenberry wrote:
I don't agree on this, there are projectile aside my own reflect, evasion + dodge is better than armor (tested it).

"
Frankenberry wrote:
+20int +20str, taking Prowess and Thief's craft will actually cost 1 point more. If i'll change the tree like suggested before (removing Harrier) I'll respec also this.

"
Frankenberry wrote:
Not using pierce gem, with my actual setup on only 1 6l...

"
Frankenberry wrote:
I know my helm isn't the best, I have to find a good rare (more life) or I even could try Devoto devotion.

"
Frankenberry wrote:
It goes against my setup on a 6L + Kaom.

Spoiler
Profane chemistry is bad. Life on duelist beginning is better.

"
Frankenberry wrote:
Same as before, I want Franzy and Split on the same item. Only think I can change is faster attak with pierce (and with that I can get 1 more passive point) I must test the dps.

Spoiler
I still don't like Iron reflex, but I'll work on my tree.

"
Frankenberry wrote:
Will do that.

Thank you very much for the feedback, you gave me much to think about.

Cheers and thanks for the feedback. I am gonna test the iron reflex thing. Maybe you are right ^^

Also I guess I disagree on profane chemistry, but I guess it is a matter of style.

In my build I will try to use the blood dance boots for life regen. With 2% life regen from talents and 9 frenzy charges the build will reach 11% life regen per second :D Also they constantly generate frenzy charges for me, so I don't have to use frenzy to generate those ^^ Personally I don't like frenzy without an item that does something extra with those charges.

In your case maybe the Darkray Vectors are good since they would give you 20% dodge (corrupt bonus included) :D

anyways good luck and have fun :D

EDIT: Tested iron reflexes. You are absolute right. It is not even close. Evasion > armor even with lioneye's glare.
Last edited by Frankenberry on Feb 21, 2015, 9:31:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info