[3.0] Non-crit 100% ele Barrage

Got my +2 vaal gems Atziri Step.
Now I don't know if change Doriany belt into a Rare one with Life and espect Shadow starting point to complete Life Wweel to go past 6k.
i dont understand why you go for non crit and have to have kaom's heart and 6l lioneye to do atziri at lvl 91. If u went crit u can kill her at level 80
What to reply? Maybe I like to be diffrent.
The thing is that going non-crit frees many passive points so i can do a tankier build. With a crit ranger usually you get 3,5k or 4k life. Sure i had to spend more ex to do Atziri but now I won't be 1shotted from her and have enogh fire power to tae her down quickly enough.
I decided myself to go full tank by changing those 5 passive points and the belt.
Now I reeched 6'550 life.
Lowerd a bit the damage cause i had to change amulet. I'm looking for better belt and amulet but till then i keep those:

Now tooltip says:
Puncture 21,7k
Split Arrow 17,6k
Ok finally found something better for belt and amulet, sadly I had to remove 1 point and take a +30str, now I'm try to get to 92 to put it back (took out +8% IAS from the ranger beginning).
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BiMILgiJFSAWvxmOGbQZ_hsBH0Ei4iLqI_YlPyaVKk0qWyzpMHEwfDGeMgEylDWSNj06QjqzOuE_J0M2R-JKfUrIS3hNkk3jUUdS7FVLVvpdaGHiYetirGegbIxtbG6qcaF313n2elN9dX8CfyuHdo19jb-PT5UFmvGbJpuNnaqjiqQ5plem4KfUq9KxMLIZtMW1CLVItfK7476nwuzEosqpytPNmM960IHTftQj1orYvdnG2o3cFd0N3ajexujW6mLtg_JF-WP6sfzF_gr-j_66_sg=

I'm really prod of my stats now:
17.9k Split Aroow
22.0k Puncture
6680 Hp
Last edited by 0Nemesis on Nov 25, 2014, 4:08:36 PM
updated to 1.3

Big change: Frenzy took Puncture place for single target, maxed to 8 charges!
Doing Atziri even better than before, new tree gave me same life as before while allowing 8 frenzy charges.
Actually trying Blink Arrow for teleport effect, nothing special but nice to have.
Better than previous vaal haste now that they have been nerfeed.

4L: Blink Arrow + Faster attack + Increase Duration + Potal
Faster attack is only for cast speed, added damage to clone isn't relevant.
Increase Duration is just to ensure a decoy, base 3s is low.
Portal is always nice to have (i hate portal scrolls, don't ask why).

Anyone has found a better setup for this new skill?
Just to revamp a bit, I'd like to ask a few question:

1. What's a good setup for blink arrow? (using faster attack and increase duration right now)
2. Given my equip what's next? I'm trying to save for a legacy Kaom but I'm far from it. Is there something I should upgrade first?
3. Should I swap Alpha Howl with a rare helm and Haste to Herald of Ice (or even without) and go mana instead of blood magic? If so what support should I put instead of blood magic to buff my attacks? (this is a big change before doing it I'd have to find some good helm and a 2% mana leech ring/amulet)
Got many views but noone aswered my previous questions (last post).
Am I really the only one that is going with a non-crit bow ranger?

Anyway doing quite well also in PvP with this char, thanks to tons of life, sure I can't compete with shavs caster or heavy melee hitter with mirrored weapons and legacy kaom, but I reached 1600 easily.

Edit: Updated the tree, there were some little mistake in it. At 93 I'll complete life and evasion wheel and then (if I'll be able to exp) i'll go for phys dmg on shadow start.
Last edited by 0Nemesis on Dec 27, 2014, 6:12:13 AM
Hi,
I really like your bow build with tanky tree. I just have some questions to ask.

1)Since you can not evade your own reflected damage with Lioneyes, how do you deal with physical reflection?

2)What do you use to recover the damage? There is no life leach either on gem or on your gear. Are you only relied on potion?

Please help me with those question. Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info