[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

First thx for a very good guide, really enjoying it as my first character build.

Having watched alot of videos and done alot of general reading I have picked up on that one should not always lvl the skillgems to max however I have found alot of guides don't list for witch skillgem this applies to. How does this apply to the Tornado shoot build?
@zerothian
Yes spirit void is enough to fill up your mana the higher the damage u deal the faster u get your mana back.

@morilumuka
Hmmmp let me but asphyxia and see the pob if it will be better from signal fire and i will get back to you.

@johnlenon
If you havnt downloaded POB please do so. Path of building will 95% give you the best gem according to your gear and passive choice.

@deathhero
1. If your going eleconverion : ts,gmp,ele.dmg,ele focus,add lightning, added cold (this is big bang with all max quality gem)
2. Why not ele weakness max gem gives mob -40 ele resist. But if go assassin's mark u can link hatred also just dont forget to link it to ang support gem because it will increase the mana reserve
3. Blink+faster+blind +ice golem/increaseduration (u can try any and chooce what fits in your playstyle
4. Cwdt+imortal call+increase duration+ (ice golem/blood rage/enfeeble/phase run) try and see which one u like

Have fun men
@xantonin
You can do vaal pack or not its up to you which one u prefer. Like me i dont use vaal pack because i dont want to loose the mana regen.

@deathhero
I meant not too link hatred to any support as it will increase the mana reserve.
I meant life regen lol
@markanthonyfrugal

I should have been more clear, the guide's skill tree doesn't actually take Spirit Void. It only takes a single Mana Leech node from just above Lethality. Is that single node enough to sustain mana later? Or do you actually need to spec into Spirit Void.
"
Zerothian wrote:
@markanthonyfrugal

I should have been more clear, the guide's skill tree doesn't actually take Spirit Void. It only takes a single Mana Leech node from just above Lethality. Is that single node enough to sustain mana later? Or do you actually need to spec into Spirit Void.

This single mana leech node is enough to sustain mana in late game.
A quick question - I gather that Frenzy change raider (Avatar of slaughter) is now the go-to option.
But has anyone actually tried the the Avatar of the chase (onslaught) on this patch?

I know the gameplay with it was very smooth and fast paced.
Are the frenzy charges that much better? Why? If its because of the phasing defensive uptime, you can have that with onslaught as well.

EDIT: actually let's expand the pool of questions...

For instance, why not go for Phase Acrobatics? It's good extra "pure" defense. And not a single node is actually "wasted" (as in spent for attribute only).

And last but not least - leeching. Vaal pact is an obvious go to, but where do you actually grab the leech attribute? The tree doesn't have it there. I personally went for duelist nodes - just wondering since the tree doesn't show this.
Last edited by Siliarus on Aug 20, 2017, 10:06:02 AM
@zerothia
What ridox says is 100% correct. 1 node is enough because on that point we are about to have a massive dmage were leech is benefits very large amount of mana back wven for 1 node. Spirit void is helpfull for start though till tye damage is enough.

@silarus
For ts 1 build the avatar of slaughter gives more then avatar of veil is by far best
Hello,

This is my first character in POE and I really need help in the endgame content because I don't know what to look for.

I didn't have many difficulties during the acts, taking out some bosses that I did tons of grave rushes.

Currently, I can't finish merciless labs because I die with a hit from Izaro.

What should I do to improve? What items should i upgrade asap?

POB: https://pastebin.com/AgpKuSZr

Any help is welcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info