[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

@oestergreen
Follow the guide life nodes then get constitution circle and vitaity void should be enough otherwise you wont have enough dmg to kill boss.

@fortran

1)It says "Elementalist/Assasin", but the tree screenshot shows points allocated near the ranger starting node. How is that possible? Or should I actually take a ranger accension?

-Its the same just get the nodes needed to get in line and follow the passive tree guide.

2)The tree includes extra frenzy charges, how should I get frenzy charges in combat?

-blood rage, poachers mark, ice bite

3)Are there any important gear pieces like certain uniques/flasks that everybody except me knows about?)

-lioneyes glare, signal fire, maligaros, rats nest, relic lightning coil, atziris step.

have fun guys
hye guys this league is my 1st time play poe. as i see price kaom heart is very expensive for starter like me so which u guys think is better between queen's forest or perfect form. another one is im having problem with hatred as its mana reserved is too high when use together with herald ice. so is worth to buy essence worm ring to put hatred or should i just avoid using hatred after all as that ring provide no stat at all.

edit : im using ts build 1
Last edited by Ayam1414 on Aug 20, 2017, 6:48:03 PM
^^^ go for perfect form if you can sustain your capped cold resist. free phase acrobatic and arctic armour is nice kit for survivability.

Dont use essence worm. just get used to it having 25% uneserved mana, bring 1 large mana flask and go straight first to spirit void.
"
^^^ go for perfect form if you can sustain your capped cold resist. free phase acrobatic and arctic armour is nice kit for survivability.

Dont use essence worm. just get used to it having 25% uneserved mana, bring 1 large mana flask and go straight first to spirit void.

thx mate for reply.another question. if i run 5 link which gem should i sacrifice GMP or one of other 4 sup gem(will check using path of building which gem provide lowest dmg) as rite now im at act7 n ill got prob with boss n i think gmp not very useful when u fight boss

edit: try play without GMP and... well i dont think this build can go without GMP

Last edited by Ayam1414 on Aug 20, 2017, 7:47:17 PM
@markanthonyfrugal thank you! Will definitely improve for Signal Fire late game then! Aiming for that sweet Barrage dps that I forgot in testing.
hi, im following EXACTLY this build..

apparently im pretty weak as dps.. im lvl 83 and my dps with tornado shot is around 13-20k with full frenzy charge.
i'd like to know if that's normal ? or good enough ?
Last edited by Vandorak on Aug 20, 2017, 9:15:13 PM
Thanks markanthonyfrugal!

@ayam

FYI im also using split arrow and blast rain combo - no GMP here men :-)

Men GMP chioce is relly up to you how do you want to manage your playstyle.

Ranger is very flexible in terms of attack skill so if you feel bored your have the liberty to change your skill to anything that will make you happy.

@vendorak
@lvl83 Roughly you should hit 32-35k with 20% quality gems + buffs :6frenzy, hatred, HOI, ice golem, blood rage

Gear choices and quality gems with improve your dps

Anyone have any suggestions what kind of gear/setup I could run for Item Rarity/Item Find etc etc?

To farm that is.
Did uber atziri for me twice, got me the achievement, and gave me some advice on getting to be able to do it myself. Appreciate it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info