[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
DamianTaps wrote:
So, I doing Raider TS. I'm at act 5 and this build seems... weak. Is my damage low or mobs are (much) tankier now?

Bosses have more HP. But they nerfed crits badly... I lost 400k of DPS on my build :/
"
Toots wrote:
"
jeffarese wrote:
Any advice on how should I start putting my ascendancy points? (Ranger / Raider) I can't see it in the guide, I onle see the "full tree"

If you go to the Imgur posted in the skill tree section, you'll find the ascendancy tree (a picture of it) in the lower right hand corner:

https://imgur.com/igNNdmv

That picture doesn't show which order to do it in, as far as I can see. I also combed the post for this information, but then found this in one of the hundred pages tied to this build. I'm following this advice, in any case: Go for Avatar of Slaughter first. Then Avatar of the Veil.

I'm level 42 now, doing the TS raider. Izaro normal just down, and I'm loving it so far. Death's harp helps! I was lucky and had a Quill Rain drop early on and that was pretty fun in the beginning. #thatattackspeed

Thanks for the great work with this super detailed build Neversink! And your loot filters, of course! <3
Last edited by Feeshu on Aug 6, 2017, 3:15:19 AM
Is there no pastebin for this guide?
"
nebisto wrote:
Is there no pastebin for this guide?

Doesn't look like it, or i haven't found one yet at least.

Also are we still killing all the bandits in 3.0?
what is an order with taking Ascendacy skill notes? What should i take first etc?
"2) MANA - once you get your hands on the spirit void cluster, mana shouldn't be a big deal anymore."

We never push into this Cluster. How to deal with Mana now?
Made it into act 5 with the Scion version of the build. Mainly using TS as my main attach. Felt under powered until i started using TS. prior to that i was using RoA as main attach.

Once i switched i had no issues except for mana, mana, mana...

Most items have only cost an alc or two with the exception of the TS 15% which was 1 chaos so it has been pretty cheap at this point.

Death harp was a big upgrade and made everything a whole lot easier!
still running clarity at this point but now have the mana leech node so will drop it.
Gear

pics
TS ho dps LA ho Dps

next step is to shore up my resists and get my gems setup properly.
pretty fun build. Thanks for spending the time to make it!
"
KubieNN wrote:
what is an order with taking Ascendacy skill notes? What should i take first etc?

Can someone help with this question?
Path of Building link for Final Tornado Raider tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAFb6fXVbr91Gjbm95tnGjX3vesSiDY2NvzfUEYEAXgiJyNzD5nXLVUuyGSaVmvFjp702wuwRL9Nvm7UhdnTt_rqxfAUtYeIx-k4qhs4-z02SH0HuDkMxidNRR82YjDZ_AiP2MgE51ITFwzq-p9rBu-MWv6bgXWjo1psmjX4qC52qYqyHdu0_Z6Bd8i5TIupsjAMem42VBe2DhG8qOOtjNj1_K7VIcFIrCtQj6mLPeudUTP_UQhmO034k_cqpd9cFtXb3tMUylP_eMHwILsEz45-gn_1uSn1lTQ==
Hi all,

I'm trying this in harbinger league and it's going very well. I am currently lvl 65. However, I can't figure out how to use vaal pact. where do I get the life leech? currently I leech like 50 life with every ts shot... Thanks in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info