[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Hello guys especially the guide owner :D

Is the passive skill tree for TS already fixed for 3.0?
So can i put my passive points or will there be some changes in the next days.

cheers

I dropped out of 2.6 for some reasons and didn't have time to look forward 3.0 nor every changes / additions so I'll just ask to be sure if I understood correctly.

Is TS as AoE Primary + Blast rain as single target (bosses) what should be done ? Did few runs with LA builds in the past but from what I saw it has been quite nerfed with new shocking mechanics.

After reading in details both builds I'm still wondering if tests have been done between Blast rain & Barrage as you don't mention Barrage in the compendium and you don't mention blast rain in builds.

Edit: Also no mana leech for the ele scion ?
Last edited by ploxirion on Aug 5, 2017, 6:43:39 AM
ı cant see pasif skill tree
Any advice on how should I start putting my ascendancy points? (Ranger / Raider) I can't see it in the guide, I onle see the "full tree"
So you get 24 respect points in total right ? + ones u can get with orbs you can buy ?
Hi,

is anyone able to get herald of ice -> curse on hit -> elemental weakness to work?
I don't see the debuff above mobs.

If i use tornado shot -> curse on hit -> elemental weakness it works.

Thanks for any help.

Edit : Nevermind..got it. Curse on hit only aplies when mobs are shattering..and they arent very often. Maybe damage to low or something else :)
Last edited by Ranas on Aug 5, 2017, 1:57:28 PM
So, I doing Raider TS. I'm at act 5 and this build seems... weak. Is my damage low or mobs are (much) tankier now?
"
jeffarese wrote:
Any advice on how should I start putting my ascendancy points? (Ranger / Raider) I can't see it in the guide, I onle see the "full tree"

If you go to the Imgur posted in the skill tree section, you'll find the ascendancy tree (a picture of it) in the lower right hand corner:

https://imgur.com/igNNdmv
Just a quick question: Why skip aspect of the eagle? (Sure it was asked before but wading through 800 pages :S)
I would like to request the OP comb through this carefully to update for 3.0 changes. I still see at least one mention of pathfinder, and this makes me wonder if the links with innervate are still ideal for this patch (and just everything I start to wonder exactly what % of 3.0 changes has been missed, and if I am going to be misled bc those arent comprehensively completely updated in the guide).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info