[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Hi, quick question: should I try to 5 link this bow or it is not good enough?

Thanks!
Hello,

I got a legacy Rech of the Council and I think it would make a great bow for Tornado Shot, am I right here? If yes, what would you suggest to pump into a 5L chest ? Any other changes to gear with that?
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
Last edited by AkumaNoTsubasa on Jul 28, 2017, 2:47:18 AM
I just started playing and I'm trying this. As I'm leveling do I need the mana leech node? I checked the tree and I notice that it didn't have it listed in the one that didn't state "don't use this while leveling".

Also do you have any suggestions which modes to get as you level instead say 1-30 then 30-50 etc?
"
I just started playing and I'm trying this. As I'm leveling do I need the mana leech node? I checked the tree and I notice that it didn't have it listed in the one that didn't state "don't use this while leveling".

Also do you have any suggestions which modes to get as you level instead say 1-30 then 30-50 etc?

And i quote

"2) MANA - once you get your hands on the spirit void cluster, mana shouldn't be a big deal anymore. With it you should be able to lose those annoying mana flasks soon enough :). Until then you can run a single mana flask. "
Hmm, I wonder if the new Split Arrow Threshold Jewel could be used with this build. I can't wait for the 3.0 update.
So I'm asking for help once again since I didnt get the answer before :x

I really need your help guys. Im trying to go full ele barrage and tornado shot. I have nice gear, at least thats what I think, maybe im wrong and cant get such a DPS amounts the closest I get is 85k DPS with barrage and over 60k dps with tornado... :< Oh and one more thing, I had assassins mark, but switched it for elemental weakness since I couldnt deal with elemental resistance t15/t16 bosses, that solved a problem. It was boosting my damage over 100k dps (105k or so) but its still far away, cause this guy have 120k dps with auras only. The ponit is, ppl go 200k, 300k easily, and I dont know what to do, to make it possible. I'm missing something, but I dont know what. You can check my passives also.

Can you check my build and skill tree also? I link my items below:

Jewellery

Flasks

Last edited by Om3nov on Jul 29, 2017, 5:30:20 AM
Restarted playing after many years of hiatus, trying this build out.

INT/STR reqs are becoming a problem... are they being solved purely through itemization using gear with bonuses to those stats?

Thanks.
Closed beta player, August 2011
"
Om3nov wrote:

I really need your help guys. Im trying to go full ele barrage and tornado shot. I have nice gear, at least thats what I think, maybe im wrong and cant get such a DPS amounts the closest I get is 85k DPS with barrage and over 60k dps with tornado... :< Oh and one more thing, I had assassins mark, but switched it for elemental weakness since I couldnt deal with elemental resistance t15/t16 bosses, that solved a problem. It was boosting my damage over 100k dps (105k or so) but its still far away, cause this guy have 120k dps with auras only. The ponit is, ppl go 200k, 300k easily, and I dont know what to do, to make it possible. I'm missing something, but I dont know what. You can check my passives also.

Jewellery

Flasks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1711388
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
Om3nov wrote:

Jewellery

Flasks

i'm not a pro, just my humble suggestion, so here it goes....

1) You may want to consider doing away with the Jade Flask and Life Flask and substituting it with Taste of Hate and a Rotgut Quicksilver Flask. Then, re-roll your Diamond Flask with immune to bleeding.

2) The +1 arrow signal fire is great, but i recommend temporarily selling it to get an Atziri's Acuity + a normal high-rolled signal fire instead.

3) Once you get ur Atziri's acuity, u could do away with Vaal Pact and that would save u some passives points. Use and re-route those passive points to either:
Heavy Draw
or
Fangs of Viper + Nullification + Coldhearted Calculation

4) Enchant ur Rat's Nest with +2 barrage, or any other useful enchantment. Just dont leave it un-enchanted.

Good luck and have fun!

Hello guys, I'm struggling with damage and also health, my damage out put on my level 81 Ranger is 14.7k without buffs and 23k with buffs i'm not sure if this is normal or not but my tornado shot is 5 linked

I am not really sure what the problem is for the damage, but also my health is around 4.2k which is quite low I've heard but almost all of my gear has maximum life on it. Anyone know what a problem could be, i am following the skill tree too and picking up life nodes. Also im not sure if Vaal Pact is a good node to go for as my gloves is the only thing that gives my life leech.

This is the rest of my gear:

and my flasks:

Thanks!
Last edited by VeraceOfDale895 on Jul 30, 2017, 2:51:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info