[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
Om3nov wrote:
"
KOrchann wrote:
"
dellwood88 wrote:
I am levelling with this build and with Tabula Rasa, I find that the main skill requires too much mana. All of my mana is gone in a few attacks, and I definitely don't have room to use any auras. I do not see many mana nodes either. When does this cease to be an issue?

Hi there, I didn't had tabula for lvling but u need that claw leech nodes u transfer to bow nodes with lionseye jewel above acrobatics I think( I'm on phone and can't check it) if u have it u need just some dps to leach mana back, it'll come with lvls..

Yeah agree, go for Soul Raker, but you need this expensive Lionseye Jewel, temporarily until you get there, you may wanna try Spirit Void, when you wont need it, you will just refund it :)

Aye, exactly;) good point. On legacy league it's actually cheap around 20c, there r some for 15c posted but that's probably afk players...
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
"
Om3nov wrote:
First of all I wanted to thank everybody in comment section you guys are rly helpful, and especially Frankenberry who helped me a lot with gearing up :) And Im back with another quesion.

What would you improve in my gear? :)

And another one... Since I bought Legacy Reach of The Council this one with 4 arrows etc. you know. I dont need LMP or GMP (at least I think that) what gem would you put instead, I used poison support for now, but since I'm elemental I dont think its best option.

Frankenberry from your advice I understood that when my bow is missing for example flat damage, my DPS will benefit the most from rings, and amulet which has this flat damage right? Cause it will scale nicely. So if Reach of the Council doesnt have crit multiplier, then my DPS will be boosted nicely when I have this multiplier in my jewellery right? Ty for answers :)

Wery nice gear man;) wish I could afford that:D anyway try PPAD or FA instead of poison if u looking for alternatives ;)
GL&HF
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
Hello all,

could experienced players have a look at the default passive skills tree please?

It seems to me that it is not fully consistent with the build description:
- very few mana (if some)
- void cluster not selected while it seems crucial according to the leveling section

Is there an issue into the tree viewer?

Thank you in advance for feedbacks.

And a big big "thank you" to the writer for all this work ...
"
kinjamsan wrote:
Hello all,

could experienced players have a look at the default passive skills tree please?

It seems to me that it is not fully consistent with the build description:
- very few mana (if some)
- void cluster not selected while it seems crucial according to the leveling section

Is there an issue into the tree viewer?

Thank you in advance for feedbacks.

And a big big "thank you" to the writer for all this work ...

I'm no expert here, but the reply 2-3 up from yours actually explains this.

For leveling, Void cluster is good - because you won't have much damage to leech with, so taking the whole void cluster will enable you to likely not need a mana flask.

You don't need mana clusters for bows, at all...ever that i'm aware.

At end-game, or really whenever you can afford, a Lioneye's fall jewel, you socket it into the jewel socket above acrobatics. this turns the claw nodes above into bow nodes, which that cluster really, really, good mana and life leech. (This is when the void cluster becomes completely useless)

You also get a huge damage boost from that cluster.
Thank you a lot DruidNature.

I believe you are right, but I had not made the link ...

The main issue is that the leveling trees are not currently viewable and it was diffcult to understand why void spirit was not in the final tree while described into the text.

Hmm, a little bit disappointed here as I thus must find this particular gem.

Anyway, thank you again for your explanation.
Hello, noob here

where exactly is spirit void cluster on tree ?? i seem to be completely bind and cant find it.

ty

Damn ! just checked my inv and happen to have one of those lion fall thingies ! now to level up and get there lol
Last edited by Cptn_Miller on Jul 14, 2017, 12:43:57 PM
"
Cptn_Miller wrote:
Hello, noob here

where exactly is spirit void cluster on tree ?? i seem to be completely bind and cant find it.

ty

Damn ! just checked my inv and happen to have one of those lion fall thingies ! now to level up and get there lol

There is a search bracket there, just type void spirit in and it will highlight it for ya
Crap... never noticed, ty for info!
just a quick question, When talking about the skill tree you mention "use kaom's heart as Armor or Perfect Form"

yet in the armor section you say to use different armors? Which would you recommend?

Also, in this skill tree you do not have the spirit void skill for mana leech, yet you say that thats how you fix mana issues, do you recommend picking up the spirit void cluster for mana and the vitality void cluster for extra tank?
"
just a quick question, When talking about the skill tree you mention "use kaom's heart as Armor or Perfect Form"

yet in the armor section you say to use different armors? Which would you recommend?

Also, in this skill tree you do not have the spirit void skill for mana leech, yet you say that thats how you fix mana issues, do you recommend picking up the spirit void cluster for mana and the vitality void cluster for extra tank?

I wouldn't reccomend any of these armours. From my experience with kaom's you will have to stick only with only one, six linked item. Which is terrible in my opinion for ranger, imagine if you could only use tornado shot against bosses, you cant help yourself with amazing barrage etc. its just big no no no from me. And perfect form its not worth it, evasion rating and reduced mana reservation for arctic armour, not so gr8 bonuses in my opinion. Better to get Belly of the Beast, or triple res, high evasion, and at least +90 maximum life rare armour :) You can look at mine at previous page.

As for the vitality void, it wont make you any more tanky, just boost your leech, but in late game you have A LOT life leech and vaal pact, which makes you almost instantly leech to full HP. You dont need it and it wont save you from anything.
Last edited by Om3nov on Jul 16, 2017, 10:05:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info