[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
Ok, thanks it will motivate me to do so, Im an ignorant xD

it's because of the lioneye's jewel that he suggest to use, the slot for this jewel is under that claw cluster.
Thank you for this guide!

I will start new game with this build. I`m newbie in this game (I`ve played maybe about 10 hours). Are there any important things (i dont know, some quest, getting any important item) I have to do in act 1 or 2? I dont want to miss something. At the moment i dont know nothing about the game, so it`s difficult to understand this guide. Which spell can i get in act 1 to clear fast monsters? Can i use split arrow with lightning chain?

Thanks for the replies!
Thank you for putting this awesome guide together!

Could you please plan an update to the trees for the bonus Windripper guide for the release of the upcoming expansion, they appear to be broken presently.

Thanks again!
In this world evil will always rise to power because evil has no morals, knows no limits and has no concern or consideration for anything other than itself.
So, can i use again this build after not playing like 9 months? Can somebody tell me if it correct to play for 2.6?
First of all I wanted to thank everybody in comment section you guys are rly helpful, and especially Frankenberry who helped me a lot with gearing up :) And Im back with another quesion.

What would you improve in my gear? :)

And another one... Since I bought Legacy Reach of The Council this one with 4 arrows etc. you know. I dont need LMP or GMP (at least I think that) what gem would you put instead, I used poison support for now, but since I'm elemental I dont think its best option.

Frankenberry from your advice I understood that when my bow is missing for example flat damage, my DPS will benefit the most from rings, and amulet which has this flat damage right? Cause it will scale nicely. So if Reach of the Council doesnt have crit multiplier, then my DPS will be boosted nicely when I have this multiplier in my jewellery right? Ty for answers :)
Last edited by Om3nov on Jul 11, 2017, 12:46:49 PM
"
koonoko wrote:
So, can i use again this build after not playing like 9 months? Can somebody tell me if it correct to play for 2.6?

Yes Tornado Shot is stii viable at 3.0 :)
Casual here, LA also still viable in this/with this build in 3.0?
I am levelling with this build and with Tabula Rasa, I find that the main skill requires too much mana. All of my mana is gone in a few attacks, and I definitely don't have room to use any auras. I do not see many mana nodes either. When does this cease to be an issue?
"
dellwood88 wrote:
I am levelling with this build and with Tabula Rasa, I find that the main skill requires too much mana. All of my mana is gone in a few attacks, and I definitely don't have room to use any auras. I do not see many mana nodes either. When does this cease to be an issue?

Hi there, I didn't had tabula for lvling but u need that claw leech nodes u transfer to bow nodes with lionseye jewel above acrobatics I think( I'm on phone and can't check it) if u have it u need just some dps to leach mana back, it'll come with lvls..
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
"
KOrchann wrote:
"
dellwood88 wrote:

Hi there, I didn't had tabula for lvling but u need that claw leech nodes u transfer to bow nodes with lionseye jewel above acrobatics I think( I'm on phone and can't check it) if u have it u need just some dps to leach mana back, it'll come with lvls..

Yeah agree, go for Soul Raker, but you need this expensive Lionseye Jewel, temporarily until you get there, you may wanna try Spirit Void, when you wont need it, you will just refund it :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info