[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

If you want to keep Puncture, how about in addition to going into Bloodletting, also getting Entropy? You will probably have to give up the Survivalist nodes, which you can probably make up with some gear. The other points I was thinking of sacrificing was some +Crit Bow %? Maybe making it up with Inc Crit Gem? Also maybe give up some other damage nodes. What do you guys think?
The issue is all the skill points you have to spend to make Puncture viable. It took a huge bleed nerf. Tornado Shot works well for mapping, in my experience, I'm just not sure what to put on for Atziri. I, personally, feel that Split+pierce+CoH+AM work well, unless you want to do a TS+GMP variation.
im having lot of fun so far with this build but 1 thing that bother me a lot......god....this build is squishy as fuck while lvling....i kill everything easily but i cant take hit at all.like today i entered a corrupted area and at the entrance there was an exile with dual EK+bear trap+ vulnerability and i couldnt do anything again him....he was killing me in like 2-3 hit and was perma trap in is fucking bear trap.he killed me like 4 time and i gave up.i meet the same one earlier today and it was a fucking pain to kill also but i managed to kill him since i had a good area to kite him but still killed me once.some of the exile so far are insanly hard because i dont kill them as fast then trash mobs and some have insane skill combinaison....this may get better later but so far,if you get hit or trap,its over.i only have like 2k2 life at lvl 60 with decent life on gear and i havent skip much life nods...im better skiping all the remaining dmg/crit nods and going to grab every life nods i guess

Last edited by zakariusqc on Dec 16, 2014, 2:47:28 AM
Not reading 87 pages.
So maybe someone else posted this. I found the build to be very viable in Beyond Hardcore League. I died at level 93. I did run Lightning Coil. Kind of mandatory in hardcore. I made Minor Adjustments to the build. Since it's 1.3 now, I can't really link it. But I went almost exactly what Neversink Posted. I never got to a 6 link. I crafted my own bow, it was pretty decent in fact i will link my gear.
I liked it so much I decided to roll it again this league(hardcore)
I had never done Atziri with any character, and i don't play softcore. So I got to run Atziri after i died in softcore. Ran her 3 times. I did not die my first time through. But came close a couple times. I had 5400 life or so I think...I forget.
This build raped, It was really elite. Funnest build I have ever played. Something so satisfying about that tornado shot sound.
What killed me? In a league where I was told, no one alcs their maps, because it was soo hard as it was...I was alcing all my maps...and running Everything...min max, temp chains, extra dmg, all of it. What killed me finally was I was spacing out...and ran into an exile with min max...it was the flameblast exile...gg. one shot.
Here is the gear I attained:

Last edited by IceMatrix on Dec 16, 2014, 2:56:19 AM
Here was my build essentially.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BiMILgiJCpsVIBa_GY4fQSF2IuIj9iT9JpUqCypNLOkwcTB8MZ4x-jKUNZI2PTnUOkI64T8nR-JKfUrIS1dLeE2STeNRR1FMVUtW-luvXWheRWHiYqxnoGyMbWxuqm-eb_JwUnb3dwd313jrfVt9dX8CfyuDCYbOhxOHdowLjDaNfY2_kvOVBZrxm42cpJ2qoJ-kOaZXpuCsR6_rtUi18rl8wOPBM8pKyqnQgdN-1CPWiti92cbdDd2o5wrnVOd06NbssO2D73rxs_Pq-uv8xf6P_rr_3g==
i like ur variation icematrix.you dont seem to lose much offence compared to OP build but you gain LOT more hp.

Last edited by zakariusqc on Dec 16, 2014, 3:19:04 AM
That Icematrix tree looks like a good plan for my GFs self-found tornado ranger am i right? Lotsa HP and not so quishy?
"
IceMatrix wrote:
Here was my build essentially.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BiMILgiJCpsVIBa_GY4fQSF2IuIj9iT9JpUqCypNLOkwcTB8MZ4x-jKUNZI2PTnUOkI64T8nR-JKfUrIS1dLeE2STeNRR1FMVUtW-luvXWheRWHiYqxnoGyMbWxuqm-eb_JwUnb3dwd313jrfVt9dX8CfyuDCYbOhxOHdowLjDaNfY2_kvOVBZrxm42cpJ2qoJ-kOaZXpuCsR6_rtUi18rl8wOPBM8pKyqnQgdN-1CPWiti92cbdDd2o5wrnVOd06NbssO2D73rxs_Pq-uv8xf6P_rr_3g==

If you play in hardcore i think you if you replace one of your Herald with Grace it will be tougher a bit.
I put the original tree and Ice tree in poebuilder, and thats the result:

Original:
Spoiler
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAm40AXhmO7YMILtN-73oKm-cKeOv8xdaKfyt311b6oJ9v8jnUMfp29__eJP3nVFFHMHxeRZLz-uuNv896shkyAZsmelNh69QjBbXo1lLsgl4qW8LstMVsjGKsnao2PW1stUiJ03BSKgvz6nDVBiMWvx9BAx5h4iaVVUuMNkp945-HdmegTZIj9o193Q3BM4bOIXZbr6Q50IFH4iLiFSAs6b6nGbTK0-pidctHfr02ZU3-un11puB_AjKU2caVBcqpXWia8QiJr-s6Qkt43agwcQ==

Ice:
Spoiler
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAm40AXhmO7YMILtN-73oKm-cKeOv8xdaKfyt311b6oJ9v8jnUMfp29__eJP3nVFFHMHxeRZLz-uuNv9QjBbVS7IJeKlvC7LTFbIxirJ2qNj1tbLVIcFIqC_PqBiMWvx9BAx5h4iaVVUuMNkp945-HdmegTZIj9o193Q3BM4bOIXZbr6Q50IFH4iLiFSAs6f66fXWm4H8CMpTZxpUFyqldaJrxCIk6Qkt43agwccpKUUysR31bKk2DCW-edweHE5ykwONLV_GzpldN4_6PNZK18m6qSsg_J9i9MZ6v6w==

Biggest Differences:

Original has much more Accuracyrating(60% vs 20%)
Ice got a bit more life/evasion/crit/multi

But i dont rly know if the Accuracy is or the other stats are more important.
I'm updating the guide right now!

Chances so far:
-Reworked the passive skillmap section!
-Added new leveling order of passives
-Added different example builds
-Added 213% life hardcore variation
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Dec 16, 2014, 5:55:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info