[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

So should i switch to the Utility shot or should i stay with puncture and spec into bloodletting. personally i think it might be a waste of points but i'm no pro. advice please.
"
So should i switch to the Utility shot or should i stay with puncture and spec into bloodletting. personally i think it might be a waste of points but i'm no pro. advice please.

we are currently running a Tornadoshot with CoH and Assassins mark and a full dps tornadoshot, no signletarget spell yet... still testing
IGN - NeilahMistwalker
- ShrubSquad
how do you deal with the stats requirement of the gems?the requirement of str/int gem are really hight and you have basicly no +int-str passive in the tree.

also,is puncture really out of the question without passive investisement?i havent tryed it yet so im not sure how big the nerf affect it but well....for torment with those fucking ghost that keep running everywhere,puncture seem....good lol.

"
zakariusqc wrote:
how do you deal with the stats requirement of the gems?the requirement of str/int gem are really hight and you have basicly no +int-str passive in the tree.

also,is puncture really out of the question without passive investisement?i havent tryed it yet so im not sure how big the nerf affect it but well....for torment with those fucking ghost that keep running everywhere,puncture seem....good lol.

It's a good idea to use an Onyx or Agate amulet. Very useful for this build and almost required, unless you wanna find stats on other items. That's my experience anyways.
El Psy Congroo.
"
zakariusqc wrote:

Str/Int amulet + Str belt, needs some more int on trinkets
IGN - NeilahMistwalker
- ShrubSquad
Still wondering if Barrage would be a good alternative. If you guys could give it a test that would be cool :P
"
iGanc wrote:
Still wondering if Barrage would be a good alternative. If you guys could give it a test that would be cool :P

The major problem I have with Barrage is the effective range. The accuracy of the shots just kind of go all over the place if you're standing too far away from the mob. It's a pain to deal with imo.
El Psy Congroo.
I try with Burning arrow and it's super good . What do u guy thing? And puncture still good if the target is kind of moving a lot boss .
Last edited by BlueJasminez on Dec 15, 2014, 8:49:51 PM
another question! I see two skill trees, an endgame one that goes to the scion wheel, and goes up the right side of that evasion circle to grab some more crit, and one that skips that and goes through the duelist area. Which one is more efficient? I was kind of thinking the scion wheel. Might try burning arrow too! :D

Also, this build ROCKS. My first character on Torment, and it's going pretty well, not too much trouble, just entered act 3 cruel.
"
iGanc wrote:
another question! I see two skill trees, an endgame one that goes to the scion wheel, and goes up the right side of that evasion circle to grab some more crit, and one that skips that and goes through the duelist area. Which one is more efficient? I was kind of thinking the scion wheel. Might try burning arrow too! :D

Also, this build ROCKS. My first character on Torment, and it's going pretty well, not too much trouble, just entered act 3 cruel.

the one with the duelist part it the more up to date one, the one with scion lfie wheel is the old 1.2.x tree.

"
I try with Burning arrow and it's super good . What do u guy thing? And puncture still good if the target is kind of moving a lot boss .

burning arrow is nice, but wont work too well for atziri i guess
IGN - NeilahMistwalker
- ShrubSquad

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info