[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

still viable for 2.5??
What does "Conc/CONC" mean? I'll always be a noob. There's nothing your guide that explains what 'Conc' mean or is. Cast on NOT Crit? Cast on NO Chance? Critical on no Coincidence? Cream on No Cone? Chemicals on North Carolina? ???
(Accidental Repost of what's up top)
Last edited by heythatguyedwin on Nov 29, 2016, 9:06:57 AM
Concentrated effect :)

got ya ;p
Burn all the orbs!
"
What does "Conc/CONC" mean? I'll always be a noob. There's nothing your guide that explains what 'Conc' mean or is. Cast on NOT Crit? Cast on NO Chance? Critical on no Coincidence? Cream on No Cone? Chemicals on North Carolina? ???

Cost of Non-Conformance

source: http://www.acronymfinder.com/CONC.html

"
Vashwix wrote:
"

Cost of Non-Conformance

source: http://www.acronymfinder.com/CONC.html

The cost of you not conforming to society is a burden on society.
"
Skwouick wrote:
Hi, my bow is a Lioneye's Glare and it's time to upgrade.

I can't buy perfect rolls, but with the money i have i can buy a Harbringer (~320 pdps / ~8.5% crit ) or a Reach of the Council (~250 pdps / 6% crit / +4 arrow )

i still use a 5 link on my tornado shot (if i buy Reach of the council , i can switch GMP with something else)

which is better ? a Harbringer or a Reach of the council ? i have no clue ...

I have a Harbinger
and my wife's character has a legacy Reach. The Harbinger is much better. I would guess though that you would get better results with the Reach of the Council in your specific example? The GMP gem in the Harbinger would give you 26% less damage (around 80pdps?), so maybe close but I'm not sure of the exact equation. But then it also means adding an additional support gem for the Reach so that's why I'd say the Reach.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Nov 30, 2016, 5:26:32 AM
What about Raider Ascendancy buff. Would Raider TS Avatar of Chase + Avatar of Slaughter will be viable as a starter buiild to speed farm?
Raider buff is only directly relevant to flickerstrike and phaserun imho. (possibly cyclone.)
Maintaining frenzy charges during boss fights is/was not a problem for anything that does not consume them.

100% onslaught is a minor buff. Attackspeed didnt change. only increased 10% cast speed/10% move speed.
Veil is still better then the Chase line. Chase has more damage, but can not touch elem status immunity. (veil is actually faster movespeed as well.)

20-40% elem damage is a buff. but only for elemental. And, just puts it on par with pathfinders also 40% elemental. IT does not make it actually comparable with everything else pathfinder.

Master surgeon DID get wrecked. But, again this just makes the Master surgeon vs vet boywer vs master herbalist a question. As both Vet boywer and master herbalist, themselves are both better then Avatar of the slaughter.
Master surgeon may still be worth it for bleed flasks. That is super useful.
Last edited by Casia on Dec 1, 2016, 9:31:16 AM
can anyone help me my ranger lvl 68 have around 2.5k dps and around 10k evasion with aura and 2k hp.. yet im having even trouble tanking a tier 1 boss i even got a 75-80 element resists

im confused how do i show everyone my skill tree and gear .. i been following this build the defance one for a while and at this point im not sure what im doing wrong.

link to my skill tree i been following the defense skill tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeAO4FLQW1CC4IiREvFSAZjiF2I9Mj9iT9Kk0s6TBxMHwx-jWSNj031DnUOkI6szrhPs8_J0MxSshLeEz_TZJN404qUUdW-luvXWhfcGKsa5BsjG6qbyd07Xb3eu99dX8rhrOGzo19jb-VBZpqmvGbjZ2qoJ-mV7TFtfK95sEzwUnC7MjcyqnTftQj2L3awd0N3ajnVOjW6xTrY-0_7YPuDu968kX2o_4K_h3-j_66_94=?accountName=Saladin2&characterName=HUNTEDBEAST
Last edited by Saladin2 on Dec 1, 2016, 11:22:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info