[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

I've been following your guide, is it still viable? I was told to do ass grabbers or something, but he starts with a totally different character and is an assassin with a bow, so thats completely different... also he only has YT guides which are useless to me as I can't keep stopping playing to watch a bloody video (I mean why hasn't ziggyd made a build on here for reference or why doesn't someone put his builds on here? makes no sense that the most advised TS build in the game doesn't even have a build on the website)

All I care about is hitting a wall and having to start over... I've made it into cruel and enjoy playing via using your guide, but then I realized it;s very old and could be wrong now... games like this have tendency to change a lot.

"
Saladin2 wrote:
can anyone help me my ranger lvl 68 have around 2.5k dps and around 10k evasion with aura and 2k hp.. yet im having even trouble tanking a tier 1 boss i even got a 75-80 element resists

im confused how do i show everyone my skill tree and gear .. i been following this build the defance one for a while and at this point im not sure what im doing wrong.

link to my skill tree i been following the defense skill tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeAO4FLQW1CC4IiREvFSAZjiF2I9Mj9iT9Kk0s6TBxMHwx-jWSNj031DnUOkI6szrhPs8_J0MxSshLeEz_TZJN404qUUdW-luvXWhfcGKsa5BsjG6qbyd07Xb3eu99dX8rhrOGzo19jb-VBZpqmvGbjZ2qoJ-mV7TFtfK95sEzwUnC7MjcyqnTftQj2L3awd0N3ajnVOjW6xTrY-0_7YPuDu968kX2o_4K_h3-j_66_94=?accountName=Saladin2&characterName=HUNTEDBEAST

Might just be me, but your gems make zero sense to me... thats probably why you are sucking at the minute... sorry. I mean, what are you even buffing, your just buffing buffs with no attacks!?
Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.
Last edited by Umbral_Spectre on Dec 1, 2016, 11:35:46 AM
well you do got a point but im not sure with gems and the problem what gems should i go for but also its the defense and such.. my gear is well balanced thats what i believe yet tier 1 bos kill me easly and my hp is 2.3k which is very low im confused

i used to follow ziggyd tornado shot before after a while of quiting and coming back and my passive at 1 this was all i could find so i started this build.
Last edited by Saladin2 on Dec 1, 2016, 1:14:19 PM
"
Casia wrote:
Raider buff is only directly relevant to flickerstrike and phaserun imho. (possibly cyclone.)
20-40% elem damage is a buff. but only for elemental. And, just puts it on par with pathfinders also 40% elemental. IT does not make it actually comparable with everything else pathfinder

Maybe I'm missing something here, but disregarding dmg, wouldn't Raider just "feel better"/be "more fun" (I know fun is subjective, but anyway)? I don't get why it always has to be about the highest dmg possible, my Ranger bow builds rarely lacked damage, even before ascendancies, the main problem for me is not getting oneshot from heavy hits/unlucky evasion rolls, or taking too long to "travel" through areas/maps.
I wanna try the Chase/Veil combo next league, because I think having perma Onslaught/Phasing without the need to invest in additional uniques/Frenzy/atk-/movement speed/movement skill would let you choose any gear/flask combination you wanna run while still having high atk-/movement speed (probably one silver flask to maintain this state in longer bossfights). On top of that some status immunity (blind drive-through box openings, lab mobs/traps, etc.), more evade, dodge, spell dodge.

For me that sounds more fun than spending multiple exalts for the infamous endgame flasks everybody seems to have and to facetank Uber bosses with PF, but maybe I'm really missing something here. Am I (honest question)? I skipped last two leagues, but I've already seen/read enough about BV, PF, Vinktars and Dying Sun to know I would not have fun with this (hopefully past) meta.
IGN: -
Hello guys,

can i follow this guide in 2.5 or are there heavy changes?

Thanks for your answers :)
"
Klassenliste wrote:
Hello guys,

I have the same question. It's still viable on 2.5?
Can I use this build as a starter build in 2.5?
"
Saladin2 wrote:
can anyone help me my ranger lvl 68 have around 2.5k dps and around 10k evasion with aura and 2k hp.. yet im having even trouble tanking a tier 1 boss i even got a 75-80 element resists

im confused how do i show everyone my skill tree and gear .. i been following this build the defance one for a while and at this point im not sure what im doing wrong.

link to my skill tree i been following the defense skill tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeAO4FLQW1CC4IiREvFSAZjiF2I9Mj9iT9Kk0s6TBxMHwx-jWSNj031DnUOkI6szrhPs8_J0MxSshLeEz_TZJN404qUUdW-luvXWhfcGKsa5BsjG6qbyd07Xb3eu99dX8rhrOGzo19jb-VBZpqmvGbjZ2qoJ-mV7TFtfK95sEzwUnC7MjcyqnTftQj2L3awd0N3ajnVOjW6xTrY-0_7YPuDu968kX2o_4K_h3-j_66_94=?accountName=Saladin2&characterName=HUNTEDBEAST

Hi there, u have no life on gear, 2k life is nothing. U need at least 4.5k life and that is still low. to me is u have way too much unique items...
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
"
Chronos6969 wrote:
"
Klassenliste wrote:
Hello guys,

I have the same question. It's still viable on 2.5?

I did play this build in esence and did got to t14 with it, with 5link harbinger (crafted my self) and 5link belly of the beast end up work 5,6 k life and used ice shot and blast rain, did normal atziri could go higher but don't have time to play much... gl&hf in new league
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
spoiler]
[/spoiler]

I changed my tornado - Chaos Inoculation + Gost Reaver /ES leech/. look this video with my new bow-607DPS . Do you like it!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZACQ4xA4o&t=217s
Last edited by Bamby1 on Dec 3, 2016, 9:28:52 AM
NORMAL: Help Oak
CRUEL: Help Kraitlyn
MERCILESS: Help Kraitlyn

and what about Alira?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info