[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Any chance for a guide update to 2.3?
"
assek2k10 wrote:
Any chance for a guide update to 2.3?

He literally says in the previous page there will be an update.

Like, if you had spend the same amount of time as you took typing your post to just glance at the previous page, you would have had your answer.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Not a lot to change for 2.3 anyway. Two more Ascendancy points, that's about it?
"
Cr4v3n wrote:
Not a lot to change for 2.3 anyway. Two more Ascendancy points, that's about it?

Well you could use items like Cospri's Will and maybe that helps, but not only do you get two more ascendancy points but a lot of ascendancys got buffed quite a bit. Pathfinder, Raider, Slayer and Assassin all got better for bow builds, but in my opinion assassin is now the best choice for Softcore. I don't play hardcore so i don't know about that, but i'd guess champion isn't that good anymore. Maybe take Raider for HC?
what is the best ascendancy class for Lightning Arrow??
Neversink,

Do you see a working scion version for this ?

Thanks,
Neyeah
"
"
ruhtrA_gniK wrote:
Hi, how can I get a better bow? I'm not rich enough to craft or anything like that. Should I just keep farming dried lakes?

Thank you!

I linked you those bows earlier. What happened?

At least you have a 6L

Hi, I actually didn't have enough currency to get them.

Also, is there a way to run Herald of Ash, Herald of Ice/Thunder and Hatred all at once? Or that's not good?
"
ruhtrA_gniK wrote:
"
"
ruhtrA_gniK wrote:
Hi, how can I get a better bow? I'm not rich enough to craft or anything like that. Should I just keep farming dried lakes?

Thank you!

I linked you those bows earlier. What happened?

At least you have a 6L

Hi, I actually didn't have enough currency to get them.

Also, is there a way to run Herald of Ash, Herald of Ice/Thunder and Hatred all at once? Or that's not good?

Unless you plan on reserving 100% of your mana.

Just go with Ashe and Hatred.

You have a 6L... like that with a 280 DPS bow like yours should carry you in maps.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
what is the best ascendancy class for Lightning Arrow?? im using with LA the same Auras like tornado shot? Herald of Ash? and i use a Harbinger Bow??
Haven't really followed the new stuff coming, but i am wondering how to get the last 2 asc-skillpoints in standart... Is there actually any way to get those in standart?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info