[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
skuadak wrote:

edit:
but kudos for me, I decided to improove, brace yourself, my melee ranger:
click
Looks nice, but struggle with killing stuff, I keep her in town usualy

GG :D

Though I wonder, what exactly are you trying to do with that char? :P
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Last edited by Etherfire on May 6, 2016, 3:56:34 PM
"
Etherfire wrote:
"
skuadak wrote:

edit:
but kudos for me, I decided to improove, brace yourself, my melee ranger:
click
Looks nice, but struggle with killing stuff, I keep her in town usualy

GG :D

Though I wonder, what exactly are you trying to do with that char? :P

That makes us two.

It started with me dropping few ele swords which are bit too good to vendor (i belive). Didn't made far away from that point mayby, but I didn't say last word yet. My first goal would be her not dying everywhere past cruel (I'll do this step by step). Advices aren't welcome, tho ;p (forgive my manners :*)

p.s. did you notice that crafty full circle at south of the tree? I'm espesialy proud about this part.
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on May 6, 2016, 4:07:04 PM
I'll trying this and report back and show you guys my progress.
It is normal. 100k is with *extremely* good gear.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Hi,

I am playing TS ranger in PHC and about 35 lvl now. I got ~40% evasion chance but no armour. I dodge a lot, but anything that hits me costs me about 30% max life... I am running a tabula with ~900 hp & ~60% resistances. I feel very dangerous with so much damage taken.

Is this normal? Or should I update my gears?

Thanks
"
Elegy2004 wrote:
Hi,

I am playing TS ranger in PHC and about 35 lvl now. I got ~40% evasion chance but no armour. I dodge a lot, but anything that hits me costs me about 30% max life... I am running a tabula with ~900 hp & ~60% resistances. I feel very dangerous with so much damage taken.

Is this normal? Or should I update my gears?

Thanks

You hp is a bit low. Not by a huge margin though.
I couldn't start until late, so I'm just playing at my own pace. Probably wasn't in the running for the Demi anyways.

Only in late Cruel atm, but was ripping my eyeballs out from playing Storm Cloud with Duelist (thinking I had to go Ele since it's easier to gear).

Phys plan back on, lmao.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Damn, dat bow!

Thanks again for the tips guys, helped a lot. I didn't really have to craft my own bow at though. Kept dropping ones good enough. Then I bought

which was nice, until I a few levels later I dropped
Waste of 2c :/

Level 48 atm. 1.8k life, 1.2k dps on blast rain, facerolling everything.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Last edited by Etherfire on May 7, 2016, 5:01:09 PM
Which Ascendancy class should I use if I want to use TS and LA (maybe even Ice Shot) with a decent (as in neither low or high) gear?

EDIT: Only Ranger Ascendancy classes please
Last edited by xTGLPx on May 7, 2016, 6:19:26 PM
"
xTGLPx wrote:
Which Ascendancy class should I use if I want to use TS and LA (maybe even Ice Shot) with a decent (as in neither low or high) gear?

EDIT: Only Ranger Ascendancy classes please

There's an entire section about this
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info