[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

So I normally use TS with pierce and drillneck and it's fucking amazing. Then I tried using LA instead with the gems in the OP with a good rare quiver and it's... underwhelming as fuck. I heard that LA was supposed to be better for clearing? What's happening here? I'm not even using the drillneck tree I can only imagine how even worse in comparison it would be if I was using it. So why do all the people I see doing the really high end content using LA? I also tried just for shits and giggles to use LA with pierce and drillneck instead of chain and it actually felt a lot better than with chain. The damage was even better than with TS besides the fact that the AOE was worse.

So what am I doing wrong that makes LA so bleh?
"
Highblood wrote:
So I normally use TS with pierce and drillneck and it's fucking amazing. Then I tried using LA instead with the gems in the OP with a good rare quiver and it's... underwhelming as fuck. I heard that LA was supposed to be better for clearing? What's happening here? I'm not even using the drillneck tree I can only imagine how even worse in comparison it would be if I was using it. So why do all the people I see doing the really high end content using LA? I also tried just for shits and giggles to use LA with pierce and drillneck instead of chain and it actually felt a lot better than with chain. The damage was even better than with TS besides the fact that the AOE was worse.

So what am I doing wrong that makes LA so bleh?

Requires links, context, etc.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

This is my gear, I'm using the exact same links as in the OP not sure what more I could tell you
Last edited by Highblood on May 8, 2016, 12:54:37 AM
Hey could I have some feedback on my gear and where I should start for improvements? I've noticed I am only sitting on 3k life on merc at the moment. Level 70

"

There's an entire section about this

I know but it's either AnyGear/TS and LowGear/AnySkill or HighGear/AnySkill (there's AnyGear/AnySkill but it's with scion Ascendancy class which is what I don't want to use)
Day 2 in the books. Didn't play in the main league but I gotta say, gearing was pretty easy in Perandus. Just missing a Vaal Haste in my links. Roughly 19K DPS with buffs (still 2 Frenzy Charge and Revenge of the Hunted to go). Badly need Tora 5 to get Crit Chance on the bow and Elreon 5 to get some Cold Resist on one of the rings. Amulet and Ring 2 are garbage but they will be upgraded tomorrow hopefully.

Think since it is a 2 Week League the best direction to go is 6S5L Lioneye and Kaom's.

Spoiler
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on May 8, 2016, 4:06:37 AM
What ascendancy would be recommended most for split arrow? Being told deadeye is the way to go but it seems pretty lackluster compared to the other two in terms of damage from raider or utility from pathfinder, my gears pretty decent, just having trouble figuring out the best ascendancy choice for this. I'd appreciate any help I can get.
My opinion:
all around or tanky archer with little to no dependency on charges: deadeye
fast map clearer but not well suited for some bosses: raider
you want utility and have a very good flask belt? pathfinder.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
nooooooes. I am a scrub.

Died at #65 >.< And just bought lightning coil >.< >.< >.< :D :D :D :D
"
Frankenberry wrote:
nooooooes. I am a scrub.

Died at #65 >.< And just bought lightning coil >.< >.< >.< :D :D :D :D

noob :P

Good efforts! I'm way behind so I doubt I'll get anything, but fun to start from scratch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info