[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
Dracule wrote:
Jeez, 2 arrows less on split arrow :(

I dont see that as being a problem. Remember a projectile only hits one target. So you are losing two arrows but chain will still make up for the lack of the 2.

Also maybe a level 21 SA gem would make it 7 arrows?

Then your only losing one.

I want to try shrapnel shot ftw!
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
"
Ziiyo wrote:
"
Dracule wrote:
Jeez, 2 arrows less on split arrow :(

I dont see that as being a problem. Remember a projectile only hits one target. So you are losing two arrows but chain will still make up for the lack of the 2.

Also maybe a level 21 SA gem would make it 7 arrows?

Then your only losing one.

I want to try shrapnel shot ftw!

I'm looking for any build to shrapnel shot :P You have any tree or links for this?:P DOn;t know how this will work...
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
It will work like LA.

LA gives 50% physical to lightning, SS gives 40% physical to lightning.

Their after effects are different. So Shrapnel has a cone effect BUT we dont know if the cone effect will occur on each projectile if we add LMP/GMP.

I would follow the basics of a LA build to see what shrapnel may be.

I am def going Shrapnel but will level TS,Frenzy,SA and LA in other weps.
Last edited by Ziiyo on Dec 9, 2015, 5:09:55 AM
You suggest using a Curse on Hit setup together with Tornado Shot. However, if you pick one of the suggested 4-link CoH setups, I don't see how you'd generate Frenzy charges at all, which seems like a waste of all the Frenzy Charge nodes. Am I missing something, or would you have to use a Blood Dance or something?
"
RoyceZouks wrote:
You suggest using a Curse on Hit setup together with Tornado Shot. However, if you pick one of the suggested 4-link CoH setups, I don't see how you'd generate Frenzy charges at all, which seems like a waste of all the Frenzy Charge nodes. Am I missing something, or would you have to use a Blood Dance or something?

Blood Rage gem
Damn, SA nerfed.. Now I dont know which skill I should use. Buffed LA or nerfed SA, what do you think?
"
Ziiyo wrote:
It will work like LA.

LA gives 50% physical to lightning, SS gives 40% physical to lightning.

Their after effects are different. So Shrapnel has a cone effect BUT we dont know if the cone effect will occur on each projectile if we add LMP/GMP.

I would follow the basics of a LA build to see what shrapnel may be.

I am def going Shrapnel but will level TS,Frenzy,SA and LA in other weps.

Sounds like a Good Plan, was thinking of doing the same in the new league.
Ranger FTW
Domine Non Es Dignus
"
Majkon8 wrote:
Damn, SA nerfed.. Now I dont know which skill I should use. Buffed LA or nerfed SA, what do you think?

I think SA is good enough for leveling at lower levels till we get TS/LA fully leveled up.
LA is supposedly good for shocks? and COH?
with blasphemy id rather run it than try to manually curse on hit, and focus on dodging shit .
Domine Non Es Dignus
"
Zinja wrote:
"
Majkon8 wrote:

I think SA is good enough for leveling at lower levels till we get TS/LA fully leveled up.
LA is supposedly good for shocks? and COH?
with blasphemy id rather run it than try to manually curse on hit, and focus on dodging shit .

i really don't think that blasphemy is a good choice.

remember we are a RANGER and standing too close to the packs will be deadly.
Additional, how you wanna face the mana reservation of the curse? Only using hatred?

Think that sucks ..

I'll be going for HoI with CoH, as the guy above mentioned, should be fine, otherwise casting manually, which still gives the best result and doesn't need any sockets exept one.

Casting manually is the only guarantee for a permanent cursing, if needed (specially vs single targets, when there are now other mobs to cast the HoT storm).
As we're playin' SC, i can put it on the left mouse button
Last edited by KalayoGaming on Dec 9, 2015, 11:05:25 AM
Hey NeverSink,

are you currently also working on a NEW tree for Lightning Arrow/Shrapnel Shot, or do you think it will be more or less the same than the others ?

Would be very intresting, and i'm really sad that SA gets nerved .

Think SA will be very interesting on Acendent, when the Passive +1Chain is coming available (AWESOME)

I'm trying shrapnel shot and Siege ballista, and will level all the other gems, too. Lets see (;

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info