[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
vici12 wrote:
I would like to make an upgrade to one or more of my current items, but i don't know what upgrade to make. I do not really care for chaos resist.

I have a budget of like 14 ex.
These are my items:
Spoiler

I would recommend trying to get more life: rings could certainly go up esp your bramble turn as your other ring has good res and some stats.

In addition, you are using quite a bit of squishy uniques including: Rat's Nest, Maligaro's, Drillneck, Doryani's in terms of life, replacing doryani's with a rare belt (possibly rustic sash or heavy for str) could help your survivability.
I haven't played a Tornado Shot or Split Arrow build in a long time. What are the auras to run now days? When I played it was Hatred & Herald of Ash or Hatred & Herald of Ice. Are those still the ones to run? Which is better?

Tree change coming soon.
"
Xennor wrote:
I haven't played a Tornado Shot or Split Arrow build in a long time. What are the auras to run now days? When I played it was Hatred & Herald of Ash or Hatred & Herald of Ice. Are those still the ones to run? Which is better?
They're more or less equivalent. I'd rather use HoA than HoI if the later is not linked to CoH. HoT is also a good option for CoH.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Does HoI actually work with CoH?

I tried HoA+CoH in the past but a lot of times you are too far away from the mobs to have HoT hit. If HoI actually applies a curse before it kills the mobs I may give HoI+CoH a try.

I used HoI with CoH last league and I had no problems with it when my crit was high enough. I was able to maintain power charges most of the time with Assmark.
IGN - Bootloops
Twitch - www.twitch.tv/BootloopsGG
"
Dracule wrote:
I used HoI with CoH last league and I had no problems with it when my crit was high enough. I was able to maintain power charges most of the time with Assmark.

That's good to know. I honestly wasn't aware that HoI worked with CoH. So a 4 link could be Hatred-HoI-AM-CoH with no issues?

"
Xennor wrote:
"
Dracule wrote:

That's good to know. I honestly wasn't aware that HoI worked with CoH. So a 4 link could be Hatred-HoI-AM-CoH with no issues?

Yeah sure, but hatred wouldnt be affected by it. Maybe can put ice golem in there instead? Im unsure if golems would work with that, just an idea.
IGN - Bootloops
Last edited by Dracule on Dec 9, 2015, 3:30:41 AM
GG TS has been unerfed, this makes it even stronger.

"
Chris wrote:
Additions made to the patch notes (in the appropriate places):

• Tornado Shot's base damage has been increased by a flat 10% at all levels.
  • Ice Shot's chilled ground duration is now 1.5 seconds at all levels.
  • The number of additional arrows that Split Arrow grants at level 20 has been reduced from 8 to 6. It still starts at four additional arrows at level 1, with the levels in between interpolated.
  • Frost Blades has been improved from 2 additional projectiles at all levels to 4 additional projectiles at level 1 and 7 additional projectiles at level 20. It has also been increased from +14 weapon range at all levels to +18 weapon range at level 1 and +21 weapon range at level 20. It now gains 1% projectile speed per level after the first (19% at Level 20) and its base projectile speed has been increased by 25%.
  • Burning Arrow's base damage has been increased from 130% to 150% at level 1 and 160.4% to 184.2% at level 20.
  • Ground Slam now gains increased area of effect radius of 1% for each level after the first.
  • The Unique Jewel, Chill of Corruption, now has 50% chance to gain an additional Vaal Soul per enemy shattered, down from 80%.
  • Serrated Arrow Quivers now drop at level 5 and have a level requirement of 5.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jeez, 2 arrows less on split arrow :(
IGN - Bootloops

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info