[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

hi,

first of all congratulate you on this build, it's really amazing and easy to level up.

I just hit level 89 and finish the Scion wheel life, what would be the next step? Depth Perception or Piercing Shots?

*Actually my chance to hit is about 87%

Regards and thanks in advance
I am having trouble running hatred and the 2 heralds all at once , in fact i cant

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BiMILgiJCpsVIBa_GY4fQSF2IuIj9iaVKgsqTSzpMHEwfDKUNj051DpCPydH4kp9SshLeE2SUUdVS1b6W69daGHiYqxnoGyMbWxv8nBSdvd313jrfXV_An8rhs6Hdow2jX2Nv5UFmvGbjZ2qoJ-kOabgpzSv67TFtUjAnMEzwuzKqdCB037UI9aK2cbdDd2o44TnCudU7YPvevPq_MX-ug==

When I try and do so my mana is 38 , what am i doing wrong ?

Tooltip DPS with just herald of ice and hatred is 4.4k with tornado shot and 7.6k with puncture

Started mapping at lvl 66 just running herald of ice and herald of ash and can do just fine
Last edited by Rogueweapon on Nov 1, 2014, 3:36:25 PM
Your reduced mana is only level 4, generally for running all auras you would aim for 18+ in my experience.

With that items i should aim for drillneck or better bow?
Would there be any pros for replacing hatred with haste? if not, what are the cons?
hatred is much more damage and dps added than haste. haste is decent for the movement speed, but its moot considering you can just use a quicksilver flask, and the cast speed is not very beneficial for this build.

haste is moreso for caster chars who benefit greatly from the cast speed and increased movement speed (usually ES chars). the actual attack speed haste grants is an absolute joke if that is all you're using it for, considering its cost.

as long as you have physical damage as a forefront, hatred will always be above and beyond better
"
szujehame25 wrote:
With that items i should aim for drillneck or better bow?

Drillneck on rampage is currently running at 6ex or more. With just 2ex you can buy a bow that has close to your current bow pDPS but with 8.5+ crit. With all the passives invested and a decent equip around a 8.5-9 crit bow you can reach 60 chance easily. Having such a low crit on your bow is really bad, you have to consider all the points you have invested in the passive tree on critical chance just to be applied on a smaller number.

"
Would there be any pros for replacing hatred with haste? if not, what are the cons?

Since you're focusing your build so hard on phys, hatred (and ash, and maybe an added fire gem on a 6link) add a very big number to your DPS. On the other hand, Herald of Ice could be potentially dropped, but it wont be enough to add haste unless you use Alpha's Howl instead of Rat's Nest, which will lower your DPS even more.

Anyway, as someone else said IAS on haste is low, movement is good but... idk I'm sitting on 56% MS, using a quicksilver with extra MS feels like having a perma acceleration shrine, lol.
An excellent guide. This is the first toon I have got to 80.
The additional info about crafting and flasks etc is also great.

IS this quiver decent for this build ?

70 exa add me VinSpo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info