[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Nothing shameful with grabbing the two int notables.

Any ideas on what to put for my boot links?
Gear

Edit: I put CWDT + IC + ID + Vaal Grace in helm, have Ice GOlem, EC in boots, any other 2 gems?
Last edited by negusmaster on Nov 23, 2015, 9:08:13 PM
Thanks for clearing that up panini. I'm terrible at this game.

Skuadak, thanks for bringing that up. I never knew about it. It's very tempting to just use Fertile Mind and make up for all the int I'm missing in my gear. I'm using a unique helm and boots so I can only get int on my jewellery. There's no way I can get 155 int from there without sacrificing a lot of res or dps I think.

On the topic of unique jewels: I have 2 unique Jewel sockets. What are good jewels to run? I'm running the dex-to-lightning Jewel and some other projectile damage Jewel for the lols.

EDIT: oh yeah I just bought an enlighten lv1 thinking it wouldn't be too difficult to level it. I was wrong... Am also using haku's +% to gem quality.
IGN: Evyx / Archnemesis SC
Last edited by Evyx on Nov 23, 2015, 11:11:32 PM
Rare jewels with life and then some other damaging stats would be ideal if you do not wish to use unique ones as there arent that many good ones for this build.

:)
and using an enlighten too
I feel like Hatred + Herald of Ice + CoH + Assassin's Mark is a better
"
lxrecker103 wrote:
I feel like Hatred + Herald of Ice + CoH + Assassin's Mark is a better choice
I suppose this is in response to negusmaster. This is a good combo. The golem can also be placed here instead of Hatred, in the case we want to keep hatred with enlighten.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
just thought id post my gear, pretty much best I can get with current currency.

"
negusmaster wrote:
Rare jewels with life and then some other damaging stats would be ideal if you do not wish to use unique ones as there arent that many good ones for this build.

I'm looking at 7% max life, but am not sure what other stats I should get. CC/CM or AS?
I'm lv 86, running t8 maps atm. I just got 1 hit by a boss (tunnel guy popped up beside me and bit my ass)... wtf?

I have 4.3k hp. It was a physical hit (he just bit me lol).

What am I doing wrong? I've died 7 times today.

EDIT: 8th time from a rare exploding. My friend standing right beside me got hit too but for 5% of his hp? I went from 4.3k hp to 0. HELP!
Last edited by Evyx on Nov 25, 2015, 9:09:35 AM
Got the same problem... dont even know what els to do..
My guess is that neither of you use any kind of physical damage taken reduction*, which may be: Taste of hate, arctic armor, lighting coil (and many others but lets stop here for now). Taste of hate is most expensive but the best, as it doesn't have any serious drawbacks (plus it boosts damage as well). Rest has its flaws- arctic armor reserves 25% of mana and coil causes serious resi issues.

Mayby you guys use endurance charges which work as well, but I can't check your setups, so to be sure it'd be good if you open your characters tabs in account settings.

*Evasion+Acrobatics are cool but they don't reduce hit's which went thru them in any way. Some kind of reduction is neccessary.

p.s. I'm using both Arctic Armor and Taste of Hate, I have never felt it's overkill at phys def.
Burn all the orbs!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info