[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
LazerDeath wrote:
Zephryl

HP is very important to evasion builds. So u should have at least 50+ hp on every rare item u wear. Arctic armor and enduring cry also helps not to be oneshoted.

Yeah, are there any tips for finding/crafting your own? I think I need to replace my entire jewellery set as well, since I need to be able to cap resists and meet stat requirements and... frankly, I'm struggling quite mightily to find adequate upgrades that I can both afford and meet all my requirements.

I'm also not sure which bits of my gear are "Good" and which are severely letting me down.

I've tried manually casting EC, but, I'm not particularly good at it. I'll have to look into Arctic Armour, does it need to be linked to anything or does it work by itself as a defensive option?
"
LazerDeath wrote:
Zephryl
So u should have at least 50+ hp on every rare item u wear.

Actually, you should aim to have 110+ HP on belt and chest, 90+ on rings/helm/quiver, 80+ on gloves/boots/amulet.

Mere 50 hp on rare gear is just pathetic.

And yes, HP is EXTREMELY important for evasion build.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Last edited by MortalKombat3 on Oct 25, 2015, 5:49:30 AM
Zephryl

U can at least put mastercraft with HP on left ring. Highly recommend to change chest armor. Then i advise to change boots on rare with speed + hp + 3 resistances. Change belt on rare. Then change right ring on diamond ring phys dmg + hp + 2 res.
If u have troubles with stats u can avoid setting blue gems for now. Use fire and WED support gems. Strenght is easily to get from passives Fury Bolt and i use Master of Arena to benefit my regen using blood rage.

I dont recommend using AA for now. It is good when u have much damage, dealing with reflect and on higher lvl maps. I advise use HoA instead.

Recommend getting better bow (mastercrafted Harbinger with 300+ pDPS and 8.5%+ crit).

MortalKombat3
It will be rather expensive to him on 81 lvl. Getting at least 50+ will help him farm thouse orbs to get better then.
Sorry for my bad English. Crit bow Ranger 97 lvl.
Last edited by LazerDeath on Oct 25, 2015, 6:13:15 AM
@Eldari

If you wanna free up constraints on Jewelry, I would drop Atziri's Step in favor of tri-Resist Boots. Maligaro (or Acuity) is very strong for its slot. I don't even have much against Doryani Belt, yeah it's missing an HP roll, but your Jewelry suffers much more when you put too much pressure on those pieces to get a ton of resistances. Rings probably not as much, but mostly the Amulet, since Resist rolls are suffixes, and so are Crit and Crit Multi.

I got this pair for 7 Exalt in Standard:

And just Master Crafted life onto it. Not the best rolls, but it freed up a ton in my Jewelry options so I didn't have to spend a fortune on my Rings. You can eventually move on from Doryani Belt, you don't have to have an insane one, use xyz to your advantage and find Tri-Res and low WED + master Life, or Tri-Res and mid-Life + master WED on a Heavy Belt. You don't gotta shell out a ton for a Leather or Rustic base.

For Life rolls from a cost standpoint, I did what I could to min/max with my budget. I have 5.1K HP and I feel fine during general farming sessions (79 or Tier 12 Maps or around that, +/- one Tier depending on drops), you already got Immortal Call and as long as you got Phase Acro unless your Evasion RNG sucks you should be okay in most situations.

You can definitely Atziri on that, I've done it on waaay less gear especially testing with low DPS Harbingers (as practice for early temp league runs). Atziri is like 33% Gear and 67% Mechanics imo, as long as you play mechanically correct, it is a huge advantage for you.

And for Voltaxic, I played Ele Crit in the 1MSC, very strong build, you can apply a lot of what you have towards a build like that, just focus on AS, WED, and Crit based modifiers.

"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"
LazerDeath wrote:
Zephryl
So u should have at least 50+ hp on every rare item u wear.

Actually, you should aim to have 110+ HP on belt and chest, 90+ on rings/helm/quiver, 80+ on gloves/boots/amulet.

Mere 50 hp on rare gear is just pathetic.

And yes, HP is EXTREMELY important for evasion build.

You realize not everyone is at the stage where they are ready to min/max right?

Fundamentals first, then talk about getting t1/t0 rolls on everything.

Calm down, ffs
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Oct 25, 2015, 6:18:44 AM
What would you say is the most important immediate upgrade?

I mean I'd love to go to Tri-Res boots, since that'd free up a lot of stats on my other gear that I've had to sink into resists, but the only ones with Tri Res and Move on trade are running 2 ex, which is definitely more than I can afford.
"
XBJack wrote:
"
You have VERY low hp on your gear as you went full uniques. That's a huge problem.

Get a rare belt with 90+ life (str included if any, 2 str = 1 life point) with 2 or 3 res. Rustic sash prefered.
Get rings with more life, diamond base prefered. The amulet could get an up too (crit multi very welcomed).
Maybe get rid of maligaro or rat's nest, which is 1pt to perf bad btw, for even more life again.

Don't you have super slow movement speed without grace?

Thanks for suggestion, im at 53% movement speed, is that counts low? Grace>Hatred?
Btw im at about 70% res on all eles...the problem like u said is low life :(

Also guys, you said change boots/rings/amu...can you post your own stuff so ill know what to look for in poe.trade?
53% is fast, I didn't expect to have this much without grace which synergise very well with queen of the forst, but it still isn't worth using it versus hatred, given your move speed.

edit:

some examples of nice belts according to me, that I bought for a couple of chaos:

30c in warbands
10c iirc in standard
~20c in standard. bought recently and will be a replacement for my archer current belt once I've moved some other res around, to eventually use a more offensive quiver.

@Zephryl: did you look also for mvt speed, dual res & life, where you can master craft the last res? (poeaffix.net to check if it's feasible)
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Oct 25, 2015, 6:59:59 AM
No, I didn't think to look for stuff I could finish off by crafting. I'll go have another look~
"
Zephryl wrote:
No, I didn't think to look for stuff I could finish off by crafting. I'll go have another look~

You can benchcraft life on your diamon ring and resist on your ammy. Ammy is the worst piece you wear. Also quiver isn't really good.

I paid 3c for such ammy:

Nothing great but still much better than the one you wear. The point is- browse poe.trade ;)
Burn all the orbs!
Picked this up today for 2EX on poe.trade...

I'm guessing I scored greatly when comparing to the only other 3 life tri res diamond rings up there with these kinds of resists... since they are all a mirror or more (with 30 more life, granted)

Last edited by Eldari on Oct 25, 2015, 6:40:04 PM
"
Eldari wrote:
Picked this up today for 2EX on poe.trade...

I'm guessing I scored greatly when comparing to the only other 3 life tri res diamond rings up there with these kinds of resists... since they are all a mirror or more (with 30 more life, granted)

Not a bad price tbh

Can get by with just Master Craft Phys Damage and it'll last for a while
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info