[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
skuadak wrote:
"
Zephryl wrote:
Hi! Used this build a long time ago, but stopped playing PoE, thankfully PoE is one of those games that drags you back in every now and then so here I am.

In the first post it says you're in the progress of updating to 2.0, so, which sections are no longer "Valid"? I'm wanting to respec in order to take advantage of changes, but, I don't want to mess things up more.

first of all go to your forum profile, and (prolly privacy settings) uncheck "hide character tab
" box. You will help these who want help you.

Later on some pr0 will take u in his hands and make proper marauder with bow or ranger, depends who of will it be.

:D
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Hey guys, what can I do to improve my build? (other than ofc 6L chest and bow)

Will changing my bow to Infactem help due to drillneck?

I got like 3.6k hp at lvl 82, my main problem is when fighting boss,
clearing the maps is easy and fast (doing rare T7 maps), but I almost always die 2-3 times at boss.
Maps with reflect dmg are impossible too...
Any ideas ?
Drillneck is a choice. I would never use Infractem again though, damage is fine but you can't leech.

Would optimize Jewelry if you're going to be using all those Uniques. Atziri Step not required, so get tri-resist boots and focus on what Rings/Amulets have to offer, Flat Phys/Life/Crit/crit Multi on Amulets. Should see a nice rise in damage output.

Ofc you should be trying to upgrade to a Harbinger at some point.
You have VERY low hp on your gear as you went full uniques. That's a huge problem.

Get a rare belt with 90+ life (str included if any, 2 str = 1 life point) with 2 or 3 res. Rustic sash prefered.
Get rings with more life, diamond base prefered. The amulet could get an up too (crit multi very welcomed).
Maybe get rid of maligaro or rat's nest, which is 1pt to perf bad btw, for even more life again.

Don't you have super slow movement speed without grace?
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
You have VERY low hp on your gear as you went full uniques. That's a huge problem.

Get a rare belt with 90+ life (str included if any, 2 str = 1 life point) with 2 or 3 res. Rustic sash prefered.
Get rings with more life, diamond base prefered. The amulet could get an up too (crit multi very welcomed).
Maybe get rid of maligaro or rat's nest, which is 1pt to perf bad btw, for even more life again.

Don't you have super slow movement speed without grace?

Thanks for suggestion, im at 53% movement speed, is that counts low? Grace>Hatred?
Btw im at about 70% res on all eles...the problem like u said is low life :(

Also guys, you said change boots/rings/amu...can you post your own stuff so ill know what to look for in poe.trade?
Last edited by XBJack on Oct 24, 2015, 5:34:33 PM
Well, turns out my friend is quite experienced with bow builds so he helped me out a bit, now I just need to figure out how to fix my gear. I'm... very fragile. Can only farm a few tiers of map before I start getting one shot by most enemies if they pierce my evasion.

Spoiler

Last edited by Zephryl on Oct 24, 2015, 8:25:05 PM
Trying to decide what to use...

Crit quiver and slower projectiles? 17869 DPS
Drillneck and Pierce? 14998 DPS (without the pierce cluster, atm)
Drillneck, Pierce, and swap slower projectiles for ICS? Unknown DPS at the moment, but crit drops from 44.80% to 36.45%....

Gear in Spoiler below
Feel free to give any other advice you feel relevant.

Spoiler
Zephryl

HP is very important to evasion builds. So u should have at least 50+ hp on every rare item u wear. Arctic armor and enduring cry also helps not to be oneshoted.
Sorry for my bad English. Crit bow Ranger 97 lvl.
Eldari if you got gear like that I would start transitioning to a Harbinger and not Lioneye anymore.

My stance on Drillneck always the same, great for low-mid tier mapping, but you're gonna miss the Crit later on.
"
Eldari if you got gear like that I would start transitioning to a Harbinger and not Lioneye anymore.

My stance on Drillneck always the same, great for low-mid tier mapping, but you're gonna miss the Crit later on.

I swapped to the crit one for about 4 hours today and while I definitely notice a difference in DPS (mostly from the slower projectiles gem) I feel like clear speed of packs went down without the piercing, and mana generation plummeted without it as well (+2 mana gained per enemy hit by your attacks, less piercing, less hits)

I can still function without it, but I have to be smarter about when and where I shoot, whereas before I could let an extra shot or two off to ensure the last mob got killed or something behind me got finished off from the projectiles.

I'm sitting at 4800hp, whoever said 6k without kaoms or belly was doable must have been using all rares or something. I have gone extremely defensive on the build, and short of the belt, I can't see much more hp coming in.

Unfortunately I can't see how to swap the belt. Assuming I found an equivalent belt for less than a mirror, I still have to lose a resist or the strength on dory's but I'm so unique heavy that I can't lose either at the moment. I am considering dropping mali's for a decent rare glove... all of the jewelry upgrade are nearing the mirror mark with the stats I need them to have at this point.

One additional thought, buddy just 6L'd a Voltaxic and made a LA build that absolutely smokes me in clear speed, and due to 100% chaos damage output, he has zero concern about reflect. How much of my gear would carry over should I go that route instead of the harbinger bow? Is this something I should consider? Am I Atziri viable at this point?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info