[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Great guide,was running a similar tree in 1.3 with ts.
Went with frenzy charges and have 47k SA chain without flasks-vaal haste. Oneshoting whole screen in 80 maps is a fact.
I picked a power charge from alira and using Herald of ice-curse on hit-assassin's mark for generating 4 of them.
Power charges help a lot when playing with Acuity.
Current bow
Which do you think that is better for this build:

CWDT+IC+ID+TEMPORAL CHAINS
or
CWDT+VAAL GRACE+TEMPO CHAINS+INC.DURATION
or
CWDT+IC+VAAL GRACE+TEMPO CHAIN
Last edited by JosneyAtomico on Aug 6, 2015, 8:33:02 PM
Hey guys, first of all i want to thank Neversink for this awesome build! I have two questions i have a 6L armor/evasion and a 5l belly of the beast wich one will be the best ?

and i got myself an Infractem and Thief's Torment will i be able to do endgame content with them(75+ maps maybe atziri )

Thanks in advance !
Last edited by _Betamax_ on Aug 6, 2015, 10:19:51 PM
I'm having problems with my CWDT setup. Could someone tell me the best possible option? I've got Atziri's Step boots with 3 red sockets and 1 green one (got lucky with using chroms). I'd love to be able to use those sockets without having to change them, because as you might imagine, as getting those 3 red sockets is very difficult on a full dex piece.
"
vrekstok wrote:
I'm having problems with my CWDT setup. Could someone tell me the best possible option? I've got Atziri's Step boots with 3 red sockets and 1 green one (got lucky with using chroms). I'd love to be able to use those sockets without having to change them, because as you might imagine, as getting those 3 red sockets is very difficult on a full dex piece.

CWDT - Immortal Call - Increased Duration - Temporal Chains / Vaal Skill.

CWDT - Immortal Call - Warlord's Mark | Ice Golem / Blink Arrow

Self-cast Enduring Cry.
IGN: Mezzovoce
Shop: 958901
GMT (London)
Last edited by Sotto_voce on Aug 6, 2015, 7:51:36 PM
Why does it feel like this build is extremely squishy in high end maps? I mean damage is great and clear speed is awesome but then anything that touches you either almost kills you or just pretty much kills you really really fast. Anyone know a way out of this? Maybe use Kaom's Heart? Not sure if that's an option.
"
vrekstok wrote:

The current setup I am using is CWDT - Immortal Call - Increased Duration - Poacher's Mark. I like this because it gives life and mana on hit and it helps me build up frenzy charges. Granted I am around level 48 so maybe this will change over the course of the game.
"
renroval wrote:
Why does it feel like this build is extremely squishy in high end maps? I mean damage is great and clear speed is awesome but then anything that touches you either almost kills you or just pretty much kills you really really fast. Anyone know a way out of this? Maybe use Kaom's Heart? Not sure if that's an option.

I wouldn't use kaom's heart. High evasion and high life,4.5k + is enough to avoid 1 shots from random mobs. The key is fast,high leech. Acuity is great for this. Some things will oneshot whatever you do,but they are obvious to avoid.
"
Sotto_voce wrote:
"
PreEnabled wrote:

Thanks alot, this is basically exactly what I needed. In terms on my rings and ammy yea I agree they are fairly weak. I'm going to need to farm up a bit more before I can upgrade. As for my rings and ammy, they're the only thing keeping my res up atm, but I do believe I'll need a new quiver and a chest piece with tri res or something in order to fill in some of the missing res, if i swap my rings and ammy.

I thought doryani's was the end game belt to have? I know my stats on the belt are a bit low :P

I have never done Atrizi before so I'll have to practice a bit and I think im only around 3k life since im only lvl 72 and I even have a belly of beast on xD

Doryani belt has nice res but you're missing out on ~140hp compared with a well rolled leather belt.
The damage boost from a Doryani is almost insignificant imo.

Your rings are okay but the amulet isn't doing much for you outside of saving you a couple of stat nodes. Try to get one with life and much more crit multi. Flat phys is nice to have but more of a luxury. Your amulet currently has no res: if you can make up some there, you can use Maligaro's gloves which are a big DPS boost.

With 3K HP I guess you've specced into the DPS nodes before the defensive ones. You might want to level up first and get more HP cause I think you probably want around 4k to be comfortable.

edit: I remembered you are using Lioneye's Glare - so crit multi is a bit less useful to you for now, but once you get a high crit chance bow it will be the #1 DPS booster.

Yeah I figured I would have to gain some levels for some more defensive nodes.Going to go for my ammy upgrade and then gloves. Although with my setup right now and if I change my belly into a 5L eva armor or 6L, and my gloves to maligaro I'm going to have trouble get a 4 red link for cwdt/enduring cry and etc
"
Sotto_voce wrote:

For Ele Weakness maps I swap out the Herald for Purity.

Instead of giving up the damage I'd just over-resist myself so I'm still 75/75/75 with it.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info